Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey - Bath Road Massage - Bristol  (Read 4239 times)

Offline CoryLahey69

Short review.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date: Q2 2022

Location: Bristol, Bath Road, near the ITV building. Parking is not great, best park in the nearby Sainsburys (free, at the time of review), and walk the 5 minutes or so to the venue.
Always clean, but very sterile and very dimly lit, it’s like going for a shag in a shabby council leisure centre.
There were a number of other girls on offer, it seems like their rota has too many ladies recently.

Comms: Phone call

Price: £80 for 30 minutes.

Services: OW, RO, protected sex in various positions.

Physical Description: Listed as 18 years old,which is believable. Long blonde hair, I suspect from a bottle. Very slim physique, with small boobs and cute little arse. Was wearing lingerie and high heels.

Action:
Quite willing for me to take charge, I did not want a massage, so I asked her to strip, then proceeded to a covered BJ.

Sex in a couple of positions, she was very tight, spunked in the condom, had a few minutes remaining, so had a chat and cuddle.
The ladies working there have clearly been well instructed by an experienced sex worker, as they defintely pay close attention to time and are careful not to give unpaid extra services.

Conclusion:
There were positives and negatives to the punt, positive for the shagging of a slim, attractive young lady, negative for the overall atmosphere and price structure of Bath Road Massage.
I feel that Bath Road Massage is good for convenience and parking, always clean, but its current price structure, once you factor in extras, is too high, for the overall experience. Not to mention that ladies often don’t stay for very long, perhaps due to working conditions.

Offline bristolnick

Does that place have a back door or do you need to come in the front?

Offline CoryLahey69

Does that place have a back door or do you need to come in the front?

The establishment has a backdoor, down a side street, along an alley.

Offline victor989

The ladies working there have clearly been well instructed by an experienced sex worker, as they defintely pay close attention to time and are careful not to give unpaid extra services.

I have a tactic that I commonly use with WG's. This is to build a good rapport with them during the punt and then gently
push boundaries to see what free extras I can get. I guess this isn't going to work at BRM.

Offline Starship

I was tempted to visit Honey yesterday, but hadn't read the "small print" on the BRM website stating that she worked until 6 PM and not 2 AM when they closed so gave the trip a miss. I'll have to try and catch her another time.

Offline TerryTibbs

The list of new young girls sounds very tempting.......

Some of them are sisters apparently?

BRAND NEW MOLLY STARTING THURS 23RD JUNE 10AM-6PM….BOOKING’S ON ARRIVAL 🙂

BRAND NEW SOFIA STARTING MON 13TH JUNE 10AM-6PM…BOOKING’S ON ARRIVAL 🙂

BRAND NEW SISTER’S ROXY AND CHANEL STARTING TUES 7TH JUNE 10.45-6PM…..BOOKING’S ON ARRIVAL 🙂

BRAND NEW SAVANNAH STARTING MON 13TH JUNE….BOOKING’S ON ARRIVAL 🙂

BRAND NEW LADY REBECCA STARTING THURS 9TH JUNE 10AM-6PM…..BOOKING’S ON ARRIVAL 🙂

BRAND NEW LADY MARIA STARTING TUES 31ST MAY 10AM-6PM….BOOKING’S ON ARRIVAL 🙂

BRAND NEW LADY 18YR OLD HONEY STARTING FRI 13TH MAY 10AM….BOOKING’S ON ARRIVAL 🙂

BRAND NEW LADY BARLEY STARTING THURS 5TH MAY 10AM…..BOOKING’S ON ARRIVAL 🙂

HONEY AND SOFIA ARE BOTH SISTERS 🙂

CHANEL AND ROXY ARE BOTH SISTERS 🙂

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline Jonlove69

I hope everyone knows that Daisy, who runs the place, reads these posts.

Offline victor989

We had better be careful what we say then. :thumbsdown:

Offline TerryTibbs

We are always careful.....its the first rule of punting  :thumbsup:

Regards

Offline TerryTibbs

As McDonalds say "Like getting your moneys worth?"

Is the best approach with this place, to getting fucking the girl asap.

Honey sounds very nice and I would be interested to see her.

Maybe just get in the room, get some lube on her pussy and fuck her for 30mins.

No massage, no RO, no kissing etc, just fucking a tight 18 year old.

"Just loving it"

What do you think?

Cheers

Offline BillyPoison

:lol:
Just thinking of the Monty Python film sex lesson.

What's wrong with a kiss? Kneading the buttocks etc. don't just jump straight to the clitoris boy.

BP :hi:

Offline stevesimpson

Did you get to choose between her and her (slightly older) sister Sofia?

Sounds like the younger may be the one to go for from the reviews so far, but too early to say really.

Duo would be tempting, but not sure that's available, and the (probably awkward/embarrassed) performance likely not worth the extra expense.