Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Filthy MilfScarlett - Cambridge  (Read 3106 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6265399) (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline adenmc4

Filthy MilfScarlett
External Link/Members Only
Cambridge
1.5hr @ £210 + 50anal
Couple of weeks ago

I contacted Scarlet via AW email a week before and arranged a day time meet, comms great inc texting to get the address, area near The Junction. Now the room was crap, in what looked like a converted stable block was a small livingroom/kitchenette with a mezzanine bedroom. The bedroom and bed were good but the shower was in the toilet over the basin and a squeeze. Scarlett said it was not her usual place and looking at previous reviews she is normally by the station. I'm guessing the bank holidays made it difficult to book.

Scarlett is as previous reviews, very pretty face imo, petite, short hair and a slim, if not defined, bod. Lovely eyes and smile.

After a quick shower in the WC :( we moved upstairs and I enjoyed most of Scarlets likes including RO, BDSM on her, protected pen/anal, lots of kissing, OWO deep-throat, and a general dirty time for over an hour. Scarlett was energetic and seems to have fun. I left a little early but was not rushed.

Would recommend and return but when she is back near the station

Offline Bornslippy

She has new boobs. was she fine with you feeling / sucking them?

Offline adenmc4

Offline Bornslippy

i need to meet her before prices increase even further. She's a proper fun dirty fuck, by the sounds of all the reviews. love to shoot a big load down her throat, and she's well up for that

Offline jimbobted

Thanks for the review OP. Her profile makes her sound like she could be fun is she really is "pure fuck meat" as she claims.
Is her stated age accurate do you think or is she really in her 40s?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Haven't seen her for a while but last time she bloody wore me out good and proper!

Sort of girl most all of us would wish for, but thats as they say;

"Be carefull for >what< you wish for!"
« Last Edit: June 18, 2022, 11:09:01 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline adenmc4

I would think a few years older than the 34 on the profile but if 40 she doesn't look it imo. I like very mild BDSM and she was up for my likes without any pause - YMMV of course.

Offline Bornslippy

Saw her yesterday. Real good service provider but add 10 years to stated age. Will review if get the time