Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara Love - Harlow  (Read 2653 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6226285) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BallJangles

AW:
External Link/Members Only

My first TOFTT. I can’t say I necessarily did it for you guys but it does feel good to give back to the community.

ARRANGEMENT:
I was looking for a girl who did a-levels. She went by Lara LaCock at the time and she was frequently touring around Essex. Comms through AW were easy enough. She goes about her business like a professional. She responded quickly and consistently. I put through a booking request which she accepted. On the day, she sent me a text with the address and we spoke on the phone to confirm the arrangement. She seemed pleasant enough. Agreed £130 for 1 hour with all the services she offers included.

Hotel in a decent part of Harlow. Free car park with plenty of spaces at the time. Area felt quite classy, I think there was a golf course next to it. No dodgy feels. The room was a small, typical hotel room with an impressively large bed and good bathroom facilities.

LOOKS:
Good looking MILF type with a nice body, small breasts and gorgeous eyes. My cup of tea personally. However, there’s one thing the photos don’t show… she is missing a lot of teeth. I’ll leave it up to you guys to decide how big of a deal that is but it threw me off less than I thought it would because everything else was top notch. Age seems believable but if pushed i'd say it's at the generous end of the range. All her pictures are accurate and there are plenty of face pics as well as videos to go by so you guys can easily judge for yourselves with that knowledge.

PERSONALITY:
A+++. Friendly, very chatty and so easy to converse with. Has good banter and was quite open about her private life. She put me at ease pretty quickly and it was the most settled I’ve been so far during a punt. She was quite new at the time and you could tell she still had genuine enthusiasm about her job.

THE MEET:
Got to the hotel car park and let her know I’d arrived. The hotel was unmanned and needed a card so she met me at the door We greeted each other and straight away had a very natural conversation like two friends catching up as we made our way to the room. We got to the room, sorted out the paperwork and undressed. Then the fun starts.

Once we got it cracking, she definitely switched it from GFE to PSE. DFK, OWO both ways, rimming (her receiving) and anal sex all delivered to a high standard, with enthusiasm, plenty of eye contact were possible and lots of dirty talk. Her pussy was shaven and tasted great as did her arse. She took it up the arse like a champ and by no means was she loose. Finished in the bag with my cock in her arse.

Had about 20 minutes left so we just cuddled and conversed for the rest of the session.

THE SHORT STORY -

POSITIVES:
- Good VFM for a comprehensive service. Rare to see a-levels and filming included.
- Genuine anal lover, can take it like a champ.
- Friendly personality, easy conversation.

NEGATIVES:
- Missing teeth
- Relatively short likes list;
- Doesn’t do anything involving feet which is disappointing for me and seems like an easy job for a WG.

CONCLUSION:
Excellent experience. Despite my likes being a lot more extensive than what she offers, I would have definitely gone back regularly but she has only been doing outcalls recently.

Offline carra100

Was interested until I saw the thing about missing teeth lol, how many missing, loads. Or just a few lol?

Thanks for the review, she might be for me  :D

Offline GingerNuts

Was interested until I saw the thing about missing teeth lol, how many missing, loads. Or just a few lol?

Thanks for the review, she might be for me  :D

With no legitimate reviews in eight years I think you're being too fussy about how many teeth an SP has.

Offline carra100

You think I should care less how many teeth a woman has because I haven't reviewed a sex worker for 8 years?

Wheres the correlation between those 2 things?

Offline Condominium

You think I should care less how many teeth a woman has because I haven't reviewed a sex worker for 8 years?

I think he’s suggesting there’s a cavity where your reviews should be that needs filling  :hi:

Offline robo90

There's a correlation between getting things out of the site and how much you are willing to add to the site

Offline carra100

Ok cool, I won't ask any questions going forward lol