Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Tori bliss - Chester  (Read 2350 times)

53 review(s) for TheToriBliss (42 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hollywell

External Link/Members Only

Nice app in Chester but tours so it will change

Paid 160 for 1hour

Was met at the door (not hiding behind) big kiss, hand over the fun tokens which she placed on the side she didn't ask I just like to get it sorted, we've met before so no surprises,good snog and grope in the kitchen then moved through to the bedroom stripped and joined her on the bed lots more dfk and removed her loungerie,lovely big  nipples to play with then ro nice and responsive then my turn makes me comfy and goes for it really good then applies ppe with her teeth and the standing doggy and missionary swapped a few times inc owo she's very into it and Happy to change lots of snogging throughout she loves it. Finished with lots of owo and a good face fucking and swallowed the lot, a great meeting with a pretty and enthusiastic girl in all was there for an hour and 20 minutes as we were chatting and I had to leave,thanks tori if your reading this it was fun

Offline Lewis

External Link/Members Only

AW usernames can be changed, but the 7 digit number cannot. The number is also used for indexing on this site too. Please try and remember to post the link that has the number.