Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xxHornyEnglishRosexx in Chelsea  (Read 1847 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5889096) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Blackflag

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

1hr - £180

I had read a few reviews of Rose and thought she sounded up my street. She alternates between Norfolk and, occasionally, London and, as she was in the locality, I thought I'd give her a try.

Comms were good, and she booked me in to my suggested time and date with no fuss. She gave the general locality with instruction to text her when I got there, which I did. No problems. She directed me to a well-known block of flats around Chelsea.

I went straight up to the room with no problems. She answered with the old "hide behind the door" routine dressed in lingerie and looking pretty hot. Personally I think she is much more attractive in person than on her profile pics, with a really pretty face. We chatted for a bit over a glass of water before I suggested I get in the shower to freshen up.

On coming out, I got directed to the bedroom. My tastes on the day were pretty vanilla. After a bit of DFK and fondling, I went down for some RO. She was perfectly fresh down there, has a very punchable pussy, and made all the right noises. Afterwards, she gave nice OWO, followed by 69. Then, on with the mac, we went through cowgirl, mish and doggy. Finished with a bit of cuddling and a nice chat before time was up. She does set an alarm for the time period, by the way, which irked me a little, but I was ready to leave in any case.

Rose seems like a really genuine, natural girl - I like that, and recommend if you do. She has a fair few tattoos, but you'll see this on her profile pics. If your tastes run spicier than mine, she has a fairly extensive likes list, and a bunch of toys on her shelf including a strap-on, if that's your thing. She also offers anal for an extra £50.

Recommended.