Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maylin Sexy in Guildford  (Read 1136 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6534745) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline shyleo

External Link/Members Only

After a recent review on here I decided it had to be a must.
Phoned the day before and booked for the following morning. Maylin texted the post code which was near the station. All comms were excellent and she is a very patient lady, as I was having trouble getting to her.
Arrived at her flat and was greeted by a stunning lady wearing loose baggy silky trousers and a shirt with a couple of buttons undone; very enticing. She came straight in for a dfk, before taking the dosh and dissapearing into another room.
When she came back, I was down to my pants and she remover her shirt and trousers to reveal a lacy bra and red g string.
She slowly felt through my pants before slowly removing them, and then proceeded to lay an over sheet on the bed. This really got the blood rising as she bent over the bed sorting out the sheet.
There was this lovely smooth arse staring me in the face, so got down and started caressing it and her.
Maylin is extremely beautiful, with a lovely smooth tanned body, shaven and fleshy pussy; great firm tits and large nipples.
Her dfk was very nice as was her oral.. a skillful lady.
She did enjoy RO and allowed gentle fingering.
Her main profile pictures on AW dont do her justice, but the second picture on the top row in her free gallery is definitely what she really looks like. Her English is very good and you can have a decent chat whilst you are recovering for the fun.
She is due to go on holiday and will be back at the end of the month,she said all being well, And I will definitely be making another visit.