Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Booking slots  (Read 1555 times)

PolishGirlLover

I would like to get as much as I can out of my next girl.

What is the best duration to stay with a girl? I often stay 1/2 an hour but sometimes in my head I think of booking a lengthy hour or even two. Simply because after I cum once I want to stay for seconds. I don't think an hour is works for me as I can never make two cums.

Should I book two hours instead for more time to rest? Or is that not good?

Is it more economical to stick to 1/2 hour slots?

Offline ampersand

Book two half hour slots, separated by an hour.

pokenn

It's completely up to you. You could book an hour with a girl you have seen before and see how you get on.

Personally, I book an hour. Partly because I like to take my time, and also because I only punt half a dozen times a year. I sometimes book 90 minutes if the girl gives me a good rate.

James999

Simply because after I cum once I want to stay for seconds.

Are you male or female, it's just that most guys may when they see a girl fancy coming twice, and even as shagging her think they want to shag her a second time, however as a guy shoots his wad thoughts turn to other things, perhaps a beer or a kebab, not sex, ok maybe a short while after fancy sex again, but not at the point you've just cum, most guys don't even like to kiss or cuddle at that point  :hi:

Offline ampersand

Are you male or female, it's just that most guys may when they see a girl fancy coming twice, and even as shagging her think they want to shag her a second time, however as a guy shoots his wad thoughts turn to other things, perhaps a beer or a kebab, not sex, ok maybe a short while after fancy sex again, but not at the point you've just cum, most guys don't even like to kiss or cuddle at that point  :hi:
James, you really sound as if you know what you are talking about .............

PolishGirlLover

I am male. Thats true to a point I can remember many times after I came well within the time that I didn't feel like going anymore I just packed up and left.

But I KNOW the desire for more women will come back soon after in a few hours usually when I get home. So I am fetishing over finishing, chilling with the girl talking for a bit and when that desire comes back we can start again.

JV547845

I think 90 minutes is the best for me but unless it's only an extra £20 or £30 on top of the hour it's too much to risk on a WG I've not seen before who's not reviewed.  I've done 2 hours before and I actually do like post-coital kissing and cuddling but I have no wife to go home to and some WGs aren't comfortable with a lot of contact afterwards. So I've frequently found the last half hour a bit boring but have stayed out of determination to get my money's worth at the time.  During a punt that started off badly because the girl had been hurt and was too tight to have more than one pop in (actually a fantastic shag despite the head fuck of her not liking it at first but still wanting sex out of professionalism), we ended up doing some great 69 and having an erotic time in the shower.

James999

But I KNOW the desire for more women will come back soon after in a few hours usually when I get home. So I am fetishing over finishing, chilling with the girl talking for a bit and when that desire comes back we can start again.

I agree often the desire can come back, sometimes on the way home from a punt, but lets assume this is 30 mins - 60 mins, better to leave and go to a cafe / pub and chill and then go back, no point paying a pro$$ir £100 odd an hour to "chill" / talk, most talk made up shit anyway  :music:

Offline con-a-ser

Book two half hour slots, separated by an hour.

Book two half hour slots, seperated by 30 mins
so you can move the car in in on street parking so less chance of ticket
grab a sandwich / drink (none alcoholic) to replace calories burnt off

less chance of her getting a booking in the middle as a lot book hours & would take a leter slot
gives her time to clean up if no booking shower etc & less time between the bookings mean a better memory between the two of your likes / dislikes

This all depends on your own personal recovery time
I often do this in parlours so shag/coffee read paper/shag

Offline Jimmyredcab

I think 90 minutes is the best for me but unless it's only an extra £20 or £30 on top of the hour it's too much to risk on a WG I've not seen before who's not reviewed. 

If a pro$$ie charges £100 for an hour it is most unlikely she will only want £120 for 90 minutes ------------ not something I have ever seen advertised.   :unknown:

JV547845

You're going to pay the half hour rate twice then where as a 2 hour+ booking might not be much more money especially with a girl who likes a longer booking or has a social rate.  If you need a lot longer to chill out then fair enough.  Also you could switch girls, a parlour for this would be ideal.

Each to their own but some members on here might enjoy it if they discovered more to do in the bedroom than just shag.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Book two half hour slots, seperated by 30 mins

Better still, book two half hour slots separated by a week.    :hi: :hi:

James999

Better still, book two half hour slots separated by a week. 

Good to hear your recovery time is getting shorter  :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

Good to hear your recovery time is getting shorter  :D

Anyone who needs two punts within an hour should consider counseling.   :crazy: :crazy:

Offline smiths

I would like to get as much as I can out of my next girl.

What is the best duration to stay with a girl? I often stay 1/2 an hour but sometimes in my head I think of booking a lengthy hour or even two. Simply because after I cum once I want to stay for seconds. I don't think an hour is works for me as I can never make two cums.

Should I book two hours instead for more time to rest? Or is that not good?

Is it more economical to stick to 1/2 hour slots?

I assume your a new punter otherwise you would already know by trying what the ideal punt length is for you.

Its obviously cheaper to stick to half hour punts, but 2 half hour punts might cost more than 1 hour punt dependent on the WG. As Aardvark said maybe try 2 half hours separated by an hour, wouldnt suit me but it might you. I wouldnt book 2 hours in the hope i would be able cum a second time, i would have to know i could otherwise its not VFM if i didnt.

JV547845

I wouldnt book 2 hours in the hope i would be able cum a second time, i would have to know i could otherwise its not VFM if i didnt.

Quality not quantity.  I've not edged for two hours yet but now you've given me the idea...

Offline ampersand

I wouldnt book 2 hours in the hope i would be able cum a second time, i would have to know i could otherwise its not VFM if i didnt.
Try some experimentation with the missus to see what your recovery interval is.  Divide it by 15 and then book a corresponding length appointment with a WG.

Offline smiths

Try some experimentation with the missus to see what your recovery interval is.  Divide it by 15 and then book a corresponding length appointment with a WG.

If you have a missus, and she is interested in sex. An hour is my minimum punt length after trying half hours and forty-five minutes.

Offline threechilliman

Better still, book two half hour slots separated by a week.    :hi: :hi:

Or two half hour slots on the same day separated ny a few hours. Even better if you can make it two different girls.

tcm

GeeWiz

Amsterdam or Soho is good for that kind of thing.  Also a particularly friendly MP I used to visit would make me a coffee as I sat with the girls between sessions while my mojo returned.  Worth trying?

I can still squeeze two an hour but I imagine sooner or later will need 90 minutes.  Don't think the difference in price is that great.  I quite like staying naked and shooting the breeze between rounds.

Toshiba

Ive often thought of 2 1/2 hour punts but it would have to be a few hours apart.

If i get a good one at first though i would fucked even for the second one.

30min punts are fine for me