Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Lilith - Incall - Birmingham  (Read 3341 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline chatbite

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Lilith has a long list of positive reviews on here and this one is no different so I'll keep this as brief as I can.

Meet was a few weeks ago and I paid £170 for a one hour incall at her apartment near the JQ. Comms were 10/10 in terms of efficiency although she can come accross as a little cold, fully understand that though as her phone must be blowing up most days. Ahead of the punt she got in touch to ask if I had any preferences or requests which was a nice touch.

Apartment was spotlessly clean and modern, probably the nicest place I've been to for a punt. Showers offered before and after with a choice of toiletries.

Looks wise Lilith is a comfortable 10/10 in my opinion. Facially stunning and her body is like nothing I've ever seen. She has had some work done such as bolt ons and a BBL but this has only enhanced what was there before. She looks better in the flesh than in her pictures which is hard to imagine given how good her pictures are. She has a really nice personality and clearly likes to have fun with her clients.

As for the meet we did plenty of OWO which was very sloppy and deep, lots of RO and rimming on her and she was immaculate. A particular highlight was her holding her feet above her head so I could get my tongue further up her arse. Covered sex in CG, RCG, mish, doggy and prone.

Overall its a no brainer that I will see her again. I'm trying to avoid being overly fluffy about her but she was easily my best punt so far and I have to tell it like it is. In the current economic climate she is a luxury punt for me at £170 so I don't think I'll be round there every week but for sure I'll be back as she completely nailed what I'm looking for from a WG.

Offline Kenning

Booking her is like trying to book tickets for elvis
Still she seems worth it.
But I would argue if you’re hungry today and the restaurant tells you. Come.back in a month