Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe, Babylon girls - a goddess - Marble Arch  (Read 4911 times)

Offline barry

URL.
External Link/Members Only

Date:
Sunday 12th June 11am.

Preamble.

I've been away for a few years and upon my return to London I was determined to visit a lady or two. The scene has changed a lot since I was last here and prices are quite a bit different. I was a initially reluctant to part with £250 but I understand that the girls can't charge £150 forever, and I hoped that 'you get what you pay for'. I didn't want to muck about take a risk and be disappointed, I wanted a beautiful lady and I wanted a great time.

Venue

Small but clean and comfortable flat in a post-war mansion block at the more fashionable end of Edgware Road, only a few minutes walk from Marble Arch.
Bathroom tiny but fit for purpose. A large bed and a well positioned full-length mirror that you can see in her profile video.

Zoe.

Zoe's profile pictures are an accurate representation of her in real life. She is tall with long slender legs, a cute bum and slim body with pert boobs. She radiates warmth with her pretty smile and friendly, fun demeanor, was affectionate and receptive. I like slim girls and for me she was perfect in looks and personality. Zoe was genuinely very eager to please and made me very happy.

The event.

Babylon were very efficient, no mucking about everything was booked quickly. Clothing request was passed on and her address was sent to me promptly.

Zoe greeted me just as I asked in white stockings, suspenders and thong. Her high heels meant she was taller than me and I'm about 6ft. She was a vision.

After the paper work we stood in front of her mirror and snogged, I could't keep my hands off her bum, I knew this was going to be good.

She undressed me, I had a shower and then we got down to business on the bed. Her likes list is accurate and nothing was too much for her, she was willing and eager to do whatever I wanted. I was in heaven. No clock watching, time-wasting or phone checking, we were fully occupied until the last blissful, explosive, sticky minute.

We had a nice little chat, she is actually Romanian. I had a shower and quick last few kisses and then I'm out of the door.

I left a very happy man, definitely pleased that I saw her and she is worth every penny. I may have to see her again - I can't recommend her highly enough.

(edited to add the time and date)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 09:52:06 pm by barry »

Offline Fuzzyduck

(edited to add the time and date)

Thanks for the review but why on earth did you make an effort to add the time/date? It adds zero value to the review and it just looks like you want to deliberately identify yourself to the agency. Babylon might like this since it's such a positive review, but it's not a good look here.

Offline PLeisure

What do you mean by, "we got down to business on the bed. Her likes list is accurate" ?  :dash: :unknown:

You may as well have written, 'what happened will stay between us because I'm a gentleman. It will be forever something to cherish between myself and this goddess'.  :rolleyes:

Offline barry

Thanks for the review but why on earth did you make an effort to add the time/date? It adds zero value to the review and it just looks like you want to deliberately identify yourself to the agency. Babylon might like this since it's such a positive review, but it's not a good look here.

hmmmm, fair enough maybe, an odd comment to make. It's not about trying to 'identify myself to the agency'.

I had read a few reviews recently where punters had said something like, 'here's an old one' or 'a punt I did a few months back', after I submitted it I thought the review might be more helpful if punters knew that it was recent, up-to-date.

Offline barry

What do you mean by, "we got down to business on the bed. Her likes list is accurate" ?  :dash: :unknown:

You may as well have written, 'what happened will stay between us because I'm a gentleman. It will be forever something to cherish between myself and this goddess'.  :rolleyes:

Yeah, I probably could have written that better.

Offline king tarzan

Anyone can work out the punani drilling business, but it's the tongue lashes, the ⚽⚽ enjoyment, the banana taking enjoyment that's got to be released
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PLeisure

Yeah, I probably could have written that better.
Nothing preventing you from adding additional intel...

Offline king tarzan

🦁🐅 Never leave an ounce of meat.. have there alertness and awareness when dispensing detail

Offline tp69

🦁🐅 Never leave an ounce of meat.. have there alertness and awareness when dispensing detail

I sometimes feel I have my decrypting software incorrectly configured to decipher your message

Offline Steely Dan

My reviews are brief (mostly). I'm no expert:  but we all need to say what the service was.  Did you fuck? Any positions? Did she offer OWO?  Anal?  Finger-fuck her pussy? We don't need a romantic novel, but referring to her likes list is of zero value.  She (or her agency pimp) might change it tomorrow or next week.  Please just review what happened in a few sentences by replying to this thread.

In terms of payment, I am glad you had a good time, but since the agency takes £80 to £100, this is a £150 to £170 girl.  £250 is not yet the London going rate. Pay this if you wish, but I will not.

Also, note number 5 from this list :)
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 09:59:48 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline puntingpumping1920

Babylongirls don’t care about this girl receiving a positive/ negative

They may care if OP had a problem with them as a booking agent 

Which he didn’t ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Babylon were very efficient, no mucking about everything was booked quickly. Clothing request was passed on and her address was sent to me promptly.

Adding dates does add value
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline barry

Ok seeing as I can't edit anymore, here is what we did.

First up DFK and then OWO in front of her mirror, Zoe on her knees, good tongue licking on the end and decent ball licking, I guided her hands to hold my balls. She could go quite deep and didn't mind some pushing.

On to the bed and I pulled down her thong, she is pink and tiny, I started licking, holding her boobs, she got nice and wet. I flipped her over and gave plenty of attention to her ass, rimming, and pussy.

69 next, I had to stretch a bit to reach her pussy, so short guys might struggle a bit here. I love this, so this went on for a while, both of us sucking to our hearts content.

On with the bag and sex. Missionary first, very sensual, I remember how tight she was. She knows she's tight and gave me a smile as I inserted. Doggy and then her favourite position, on top. Not usually my favourite, but it was good, her firm nipples in my mouth, fabulous, holding each other close.

I gave her a massage, especially her ass, a bit of anal play. More DFK, snogging and some mutual masturbation. More Owo. I think that was about it. She finished me off by hand.

Offline king tarzan

Babylon girls and diva are the go to agencies..

And for the report button fan club I'm so brutal so evil so monsterous they haven't banned me from using there agencies!!
Damn I must be a nice gentle bastard after all!!

Offline barry

Babylon girls and diva are the go to agencies..

And for the report button fan club I'm so brutal so evil so monsterous they haven't banned me from using there agencies!!
Damn I must be a nice gentle bastard after all!!

I know Diva get a lot of love here, I guess there must be a reason! I've been out of the loop for a few years and haven't used Babylon in a long long time, Zoe wasn't on one of the agencies I used to use regularly, so I went with Babylon. As I said they were super efficient and there are no complaints from me. I hope to do another punt in a few days and I'd happily use them again.

Offline Fuzzyduck

hmmmm, fair enough maybe, an odd comment to make. It's not about trying to 'identify myself to the agency'.

I had read a few reviews recently where punters had said something like, 'here's an old one' or 'a punt I did a few months back', after I submitted it I thought the review might be more helpful if punters knew that it was recent, up-to-date.

Sorry I wasn't clearer. I meant there is no extra value here in posting the exact/date time. Of course a general indication as you suggest is helpful, e.g. "within the last few weeks" or "last month". The only party that gains a benefit from the exact date/time is the SP/agency, i.e. they can pin you to a UKP id. Perhaps you are ok with that or even want that.

Offline barry

Sorry I wasn't clearer. I meant there is no extra value here in posting the exact/date time. Of course a general indication as you suggest is helpful, e.g. "within the last few weeks" or "last month". The only party that gains a benefit from the exact date/time is the SP/agency, i.e. they can pin you to a UKP id. Perhaps you are ok with that or even want that.

Never thought of that, but I don't see it as a problem really, personally anyway.

Anyway thanks for the feedback, it's important to the community as a whole that we can share info, and review tips that helps anyone who wants it, I think.