Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MollySwedish - Manchester  (Read 2086 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hollywell

External Link/Members Only
110 for the hout
Met molly recently nice flat in the northern Quarter  Manchester
Come were easy good response

Molly very well reviewed on here, great looking girl but no surprise as there's lots of face pics on her gallery, I think she looks younger than stated age 29 great  body, somebody said a size 12, I think more 10 poss 8.
Had a quick shower came out to molly sat on the bed in a see three negligee with flimsy bra and nickers. Sat next to her and she immediately started kissing me not dfk but nice and sexy, I laid her back  sucked on her pert tits and had a play with her clit whilst she's playing a my cock,into ro lovely pussy slipped a finger in she seemed to be enjoying it, my only complaint is she's very quiet I'm not noisy  but most girls you can hear something this was all through meeting, owo and good technique ppe on and onto missionary very flexible then doggy great looking at her fab arse sticking right up then back to missionary and finished with more owo and an oily hj ,all in all I enjoyed my hour.I like vanilla which is how she described herself if that's your thing you'll  have a great time