Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: COCO SHANEL - Heathrow  (Read 1500 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5605204) (23 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online JonasG

External Link/Members Only

This was really good because of how UNPREDICTABLE she is and she doesn't really have a set routine to the punt. She's basically an absolute freak, so you just gotta sit back and enjoy. Incredible OWO.

Logistics:

All done by text, very quick and easy. No drama.

Hotel on Bath Road, none of the staff ever care. I always park on a road called Nobel Drive and walk the few minutes to the hotel, much easier.

Looks:

Mid 20s British born black girl. Now she is chubby so if you like them gym toned, she won't be for you. But she is sexy with a cute face, big tits and arse, I think she's one of those chubby girls who carries it well, I liked what I saw.

Services used:

DFK, OWO, Titwank, RO, Fingering, sex in multiple positions.

The Meeting:

I walk in and I'm impressed, sexy girl and she's friendly etc too. Start off with DFK and she's a good kisser, gets into it very well with a lot of foreplay, good start. Then she's straight down and starts the OWO and it's honestly one of the best BJs I've ever had, she's great at it. Deepthroat, loads of spit, loads of mad munching of the balls. It's all a bit of a whirlwind this tbh!, very close to cumming a few times. At the same time playing and spanking that big arse of hers whilst she's doing OWO, very good! Also she did that thing where she lies down on her back and I put my cock in her mouth, deep. Whilst I play with her pussy at the same time, great stuff.

Then she gets out the oil, and I rub them all over her tits and arse which was great and then onto a titwank which tbh I'm never fussed over, decent but nothing special. Find them a bit boring, but then more OWO but now with loads of oil involved! Then onto RO and fingering which she was into too. Good stuff.

Then onto sex, started with RCG and this was great cos she does that twerking thing with her arse whilst I rubbed more oil on her arse, very sexy whilst spanking her hard. Then onto missionary and she can take a pounding with some DFK thrown in too. Then Doggy which is of course great with her arse, she loves getting spanked then switched to standing Doggy in front of the mirror and then cummed.

Basically if you don't mind chubby girls, she's a must. Absolute freak, with amazing OWO. Good kisser and a great big arse! Cute facially too for me.

Will definitely see again, brilliant punt. Can see it getting even better on repeat visits.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 07:13:59 pm by JonasG »

Offline blackx6phantom6

Good review  :hi:

Would you say she's dominant in a way that she leads the punt or did you tell her what you want?

Online JonasG

Good review  :hi:

Would you say she's dominant in a way that she leads the punt or did you tell her what you want?

Definitely dominant! Everything was lead by her.

I was having too much fun and I was getting everything I wanted from whatever she wanted to do, so it wasn't a problem for me. And I don't usually do standing Doggy in front of the mirror, so all the things she was suggesting was exciting to me.

So it's a good question actually, how'd she react if the punter wanted to dictate things.

That I couldn't tell you, but I get the impression this is very much how she likes her punts to be. To her beat.

Offline blackx6phantom6

Definitely dominant! Everything was lead by her.

I was having too much fun and I was getting everything I wanted from whatever she wanted to do, so it wasn't a problem for me. And I don't usually do standing Doggy in front of the mirror, so all the things she was suggesting was exciting to me.

So it's a good question actually, how'd she react if the punter wanted to dictate things.

That I couldn't tell you, but I get the impression this is very much how she likes her punts to be. To her beat.

Id be more than happy to go along with her beat, already love her enthusiasm by the sounds of it.
on to the HL she goes - thanks for the review

Online tightfoot69

I love black girls and would definitely give her a try if she did CIM. Still tempted though.

Online JonasG

Just ftr, it was £100 for 30 minutes.