Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA__ - Shoreditch - Maybe not as great as everyone says  (Read 2369 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Bornslippy325

External Link/Members Only

Thought I’d see what all the fuss was about…

May 2022
90 minute incall
£280

Comms via WhatsApp, quick and easy.

As previously described, penthouse flat on a busy road in shoreditch. No issues with access etc. Lift straight to apartment. Presume she lives there and only uses one room for work, but I don’t know.  Clean, walk in shower, fresh towels (lots of them in a pile).

Definitely the girls in the photos, I’d guess late 20’s, very fit. However her photos are either filtered or photoshopped, so I’d say 8/10 rather than the 9.5/10 her pictures suggest.

Showered than straight out to some LFK. OWO was ok without being great, moved to RO (clean and fresh). Was kissing her nipples - she flinched saying “don’t bite them”. Got to RO and straight away she says “no fingers”. Appreciate girls have their likes and rules, but I hadn’t done either and this felt like a bit of a mood killer.

Anal in doggie then shot in the bag.

Limited English, small talk was painful.

Offered a massage which was ok.

Round 2 initiated with owo. Then she got her butt plug out and fucked in missionary. No eye contact, deliberately looking the other way. Moved to doggie, eventually shot in the bag.

Again no small talk, showered and left with over 10 minutes to go.

She is hot, but not really what I want service wise and I thought she was too distant. Also she is a massive clean freak with loads of baby wipes.

To be fair she performed all services advertised without complaint, and did a decent job of faking an orgasm, but not one I’ll see again.

Offline Munter84

This forum darling is getting a lot of neutrals recently. Jaded, or overhyped?

Offline Fuzzyduck

It might also be that punters go in with higher expectations than they might have done otherwise. Still, it does seem from recent reviews that's she's getting a bit mechanical.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

My neutral was purely due to the routine. Lovely girl, super sexy, but mechanical IMHO... just doesn't let go.

Offline stewpid

If the mechanical nature is increasing it's likely a sign of becoming jaded. She's been on the scene for quite a while now and obviously has been through a tonne of punter cock. It's likely she's wanting to quit but has become too attached to the income, particularly with her high tastes and living arrangements, so it's carry on regardless...