Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Pamela - London W3  (Read 6055 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6233435) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6142429) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5524863) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline adamk2017k

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date: June 2022

Price
£50 for 15 mins plus extra £10 for deepthroat and CIM, total £60 for 15 mins

Comms
very quick and efficent met at short notice within the hour

Nice part of Acton on a decent resendtial street, easy parking and access.

Girl
Pictures are accurate, lovely tanned body soft skin and very cheeky/naughty looking face. Good English and can hold a decent conversation, not that i was there for that :)
size 10 with lovely boobs and a great ass.

Meet

Greeted at door with a lovely smile and let to the room, paper work sorted.

instructed to get naked and get on the bed. As i was only there for a blow n go, i wasn't expecting all the other stuff like GFE and 69 and so on, you have got to be realistic and i did not waste my time trying. I just wanted to be deepthroated and drop my load in her mouth.

Thankfully that is exactly what happened. I had a little trouble getting up (i put this down to nerves haha) but she realised this and started some sensual ball licking and slapping my chap gently on her face and this got me standing to attention. she spent a good 10 minutes from here just deepthroating me until i unloaded in her throat, and she did not pull away until every last drop was out.

she spat my soldiers in the bin and gargled with some mouthwash straight after lol i am putting this down to some level of hygiene rather than my toxic load :)

Overall

Would definitely recommend and next time will look to book for longer
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 01:03:47 pm by adamk2017k »

Offline The_Don

Same girl I saw in east london, positive reviews from me until she revealed she barebacks with regular clients .

External Link/Members Only

Pamela Love
Hungarian
£80/hour
Stratford
+447570753706 07570753706

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

She had several more profiles iirc

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
Courtesy Of FCB;

£60/30 and £80/60

Hidden Image/Members Only

Pamela Love x may be at the same location:

Going off the picture I am attaching looks like could be an addition to this thread. However, looking at the other pics maybe not. So no clue where to put her....second time this has happened.

I'm very certain I've seen this WG in my pre-UKP days. Grotty hotel on Vicarage Lane full of crackheads and confronted with her big gut :vomit:

Profile comes and goes, once saw her lugging a suitcase through Westfield, matriarch handler in tow.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 01:39:00 pm by The_Don »

Offline lillythesavage

Known bareback provider, there is information on here somewhere, probably for a previous profile though I do not think it was advertised.

Offline paul90

Known bareback provider, there is information on here somewhere, probably for a previous profile though I do not think it was advertised.
Someone wrote she did bareback with her regular customers but there has been no concrete statement made that she offered the service to a punter.  Is there a post stating she offered bareback to the customer or is the punter making a unfounded accusation?  I was going to punt with her but I want to get some clarity on the services Pamela offers so I do not punt with a barebacker.

Offline Sexyboy0508

Someone wrote she did bareback with her regular customers but there has been no concrete statement made that she offered the service to a punter.  Is there a post stating she offered bareback to the customer or is the punter making a unfounded accusation?  I was going to punt with her but I want to get some clarity on the services Pamela offers so I do not punt with a barebacker.

A comment on the thread suggests she barebacks with regular clients but no evidence to back up this claim yet?

Like you, I'm very iffy now. Really wanted a good snog with her but might postpone until we get more details.

Offline paul90

A comment on the thread suggests she barebacks with regular clients but no evidence to back up this claim yet?

Like you, I'm very iffy now. Really wanted a good snog with her but might postpone until we get more details.
Cheeers mate for the info,  I will give her a miss due to the claims.  :thumbsup: