Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice_Queen Anal! - Cardiff  (Read 871 times)

Offline bazwelsh

Firstly this  meet was a long long time ago , pre-covid. It was her last day in Cardiff , I never thought she would return and I had successfully wiped it from my memory until I saw her pop up in Swansea recently so I do apologise. It was a different profile but much of the same content and some of the same pics , i never forget a face.

Anyway , coms were good , address was Cardiff North in the downstairs apartment of a big semi-detached town house on a nice enough street.

As requested she answered the door in nothing but high heels  and led me to the bedroom , first impression ....wow ...very attractive , nice body , nice breasts , fake but very nice job but her best feature by far was the BJ lips and the come fuck me eyes, gorgeous  :thumbsup:

I was impressed so I went for the hour rather than the 30 mins that I had initially booked, so I laid down 140 and she disappears to hide it and by the time she returns Im ready and waiting then she points at my pecker and says its too big for anal , now by this point I hadn't even asked for it so it wasn't a deal breaker so I told her not to worry. Then she started to strap him up for OW which certainly wasn't the deal this had been discussed and agreed via text , but no she wasn't budging even for an extra £20 so trying to keep the session from stalling I said ok fine  lets carry on.

OW was terrible so after 2-3 mins I said forget it get on top , she got on top and started moaning in displeasure , I asked her what's up and she said its too big , yeah righto .....it didn't exactly feel to me like she was having any issues taking it other than her best "my dog stepped on a bee" performance. I've been balls deep in many a pro in the past with not so much as a whimper  :( which isn't really something I like to boast about but FFS come on , your advert says "anal queen" and your pussy cant even take an average Joe , get the fuck out of here . 

Anyway , we tried several other positions with no improvement so after about 20-25 mins I said fuck it , just stop this is terrible , I quickly got dressed and when I was good to go I looked at my watch and asked for half of my money back , she looked outraged and I quickly evaluated how this was going to pan out in my head ....the premunition wasn't pretty , so I backed down , sucked up my rage and left with my tail between my legs.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 09:33:32 am by bazwelsh »

Offline clevertrevor

Barebacking Romanian?  Nice one baz

Offline bazwelsh

Like I said , it wasn't this profile , the last one didn't have that listed or I would have not have visited.

Offline Justjim1987

Thank you for the review to warn us mate. But the fact she is offering BB is an instant no no for me. Safety first

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Reviews can only be posted for meetings within the previous 6 months. Any reason you didn't review at the time?

Offline bazwelsh

Yeah,  life got in the way. It happened just before Covid which at the time looked like an end to punting as we know it.