Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nanda Brazilian - Birmingham  (Read 723 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5688468) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline kevin22

Met Nanda Last week, I do like Brazilians as always. Good old days in London, I saw one lady, she always  impressed me.  Nanda was in my radar so  took a break during lunch for quick punt.

External Link/Members Only

Comms:

Usual txt, She replied instantly. I can make out clearly not a native english speaker from the reply.

Its a new apartment complex near to Radisson hotel. Just off the main road, near to the petrol station. Parking is only off-road, apartment has  renovation work going on, so there was bit of tradesmen at the entrance. They did give a glance. Look like they do know what is going around. I just ignored and moved on.

Price

100 for 30 min GFE

Session
Great looking girl, photos are pretty much same. amazing assets, Possibly one of the nice round ass I have seen for sometime. But horrible tattoos, bit like a graffiti.  Overall she has got a great body. As always I was really disappointed with her attitude to customer. Sorted paper work quickly. Pretty much lame service after the kiss. She just want wanna  make me cum ASAP, Straight away went for my bad boy and started oral with protection. Really rushed service. I did eventually get erection - managed to keep it low for sometime,  so did manage few stokes and quickly finished. Also I do expect some high hygiene down below from a lady. She seem to be bit off color at those area to my liking. I normally do reverse oral if its only tidy. Yea she did not impress me at all on hygiene side.

Normal talks
She did say her friend work from next room- if I wanna see her later. I'm bit worried possibly same type, I think her name is Sabrina [https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=6784650].. I just politicly declined and escaped.

Feedback
Really bad service, I wont return ever for this sort of service.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 12:37:15 pm by kevin22 »