Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlie Hothaigirl - Earls Court - Better than I expected  (Read 2002 times)

27 review(s) for Charlie Hothaigirl (20 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline smellychip

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30min

Before I go into the details small rant about how hard it is to line up a decent punt these days. I nearly gave up given the confusing texts I received (when they even replied) and/or info that was in direct contrast to their ads (e.g. one replied "I don't do GFE baby" and I replied saying "Your adultwork page says you offer the best GFE experience ever". LOL)

Anyway back to Charlie. In truth she was near the bottom of my list but I called her and she picked up and we arranged a punt in short order. She proactively mentioned that she only does covered oral but I already knew that.

Pros
+ Better looking than I expected. She had made an effort with light makeup, high heels and underwear, and done up hair (curls etc).
+ Good English, seemed like a nice girl. Got down to kissing and groping from the get go, I was hard in short order and she rubbered me up for a BJ
+ Oral was good with good eye contact. Without the cover would have been excellent!
+ I went for DATY, she was clean and fresh. Quiet moaning but I don't think she was that into it. No fingering allowed
+ Moved on to sex. I popped in very short order. She was quite tight and I was too turned on
+ A bit of a chat after, I left with about 20-25min on the clock

Cons
- None really, except for the very vanilla service. As others have mentioned her kissing is also weird as she sucks your lips.

Good to know
/ Nice flat. In portered block but porter paid me no attention as I strolled past

I'd book again if I was in the mood for a vanilla punt at a decent price. Might even go for 1hr next time