Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Missfucksalot  (Read 4264 times)

New but addicted

Has anyone seen missfucksalot Near the Bourne area? Or any other recommendations around this area?

Offline Ipunter

I've seen her twice, I made 5 bookings with her:

First one: Arranged, she said the night before she'd text me her details. Didn't hear from her and she missed the appointment. She messaged me later saying she couldn't get online.....

Second one: Rebooked for a few days later, cancelled as she is "still bleeding" - news to me

Third one: Confirmed, details sent night before on my request, I was on time (well 10 minutes early) called as requested, she said she was still getting ready and give her 10 minutes. 10 minutes passed called she gave me her house number, saw her she's amazing, perfect everything, boobs small but I like that, tiny pussy. Started by a lot of groping nearly ripped my clothes off, she took hers off and wow, no kickers and cute bra. Bit of deep owo and sex. Great... Fell in love. Positive feedback left on me and her.

Fourth one: Confirmed, but night before she asked if I could do the afternoon instead saying she had a doctors appointment, I of course agreed. Moved the booking to the afternoon.

Fifth one: Confirmed, called as requested, she said she was still getting ready and I should come to her door in 10 minutes, did so, again same beautiful girl answered, I questioned the doctors and she said she'd has a problem with her back... This time she wasn't really up for it... She gave 100% but it was like she needed to be else where, as soon as I came I was pretty much pushed out the door, funny thing is she forgot to take any money off me, that's why I assumed something was off... Me being me reminded her I should be paying and paid, after.... As she was rushing me out the door lol

She is amazing has excellent feedback, but seems to be a ball ache to book, no one else has commented on here about her.

The happy one

Hi,

Would you have a link to her please

The happy one

:drinks:
Is this the lady in question  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:drinks:

If I ever find my way up there I might drop her an email

Like her enjoys list

Would like to know a lot more about how she looks from another punter

Offline Ipunter

Sorry I thought I added her link.

She is about 5"7 long dark hair, pretty, nice smile, clean, tiny arse, b cup boobs. That's about all I remember. She does some cam sessions so that would be an opportunity to see her.  If you go in blind you will not be disappointed.   

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

I agree with the negative element of Ipunter's feedback (albeit conceding he has said some positive things as well, which I wouldn't agree with). In my experience she is a prize time waster and is a total stereotype of the entitled, lying WG who thinks she's doing you a favour seeing her and that you as the punter will swallow any bullshit if she can't be arsed or changes plan at the last minute. Trying to see her will almost certainly involve disappointment one way or another and having to revert to a plan B. How she has managed to get 200 positive feedbacks I don't know, but I wouldn't recommend - maybe I've just been unlucky with her though!

Should also add I've had more than one 'doctor/hospital' story from her, not for the same reasons Ipunter mentioned - she's obviously very, very unlucky with her health!  :lol:

The happy one

Should also add I've had more than one 'doctor/hospital' story from her, not for the same reasons Ipunter mentioned - she's obviously very, very unlucky with her health!  :lol:

Just off my jot list now

Thanks for the heads up

Offline Ipunter

I agree with the negative element of Ipunter's feedback (albeit conceding he has said some positive things as well, which I wouldn't agree with). In my experience she is a prize time waster and is a total stereotype of the entitled, lying WG who thinks she's doing you a favour seeing her and that you as the punter will swallow any bullshit if she can't be arsed or changes plan at the last minute. Trying to see her will almost certainly involve disappointment one way or another and having to revert to a plan B. How she has managed to get 200 positive feedbacks I don't know, but I wouldn't recommend - maybe I've just been unlucky with her though!

What you said is pretty much what I was thinking when each excuse came in.  She redeemed herself somewhat in service the first time I saw her.  The second visit killed any chance of me ever returning to her again, I would recommend her as she is good at what she does, as a once off rather than regular.  I can understand things come up, personal issues / better punters a little organisation could go a long way with a lot of girls on AW.

Offline sumofallparts

Miss fucks-you-around-alot would be more appropriate.

I have had these excuses from WG's before. They tend to be the same old pattern.

1. not feeling well
2. period
3. hotel fully booked
4. car trouble
5. dog ate homework....

They must think we got of the fecking boat yesterday !

Offline Taggart

She's cancelled on me at short notice too, and I wouldnt rush to book her again. There's nothing from her profile pics that encourage me.
I'd chosen a hotel that was a 20 min drive to her place, but the cancellation left me high and dry, but then, as we've pointed out on here, in Lincolnshire, a plan B is not an option because of the dearth of decent WGs.

She also wanted £20 extra for anal, which would have made it an expensive punt.

Well hopefully this will ward off any discerning punter from attempting to book her in future. That's my good deed for the year done  :drinks:

Offline socks

and anyway, why is she in the east england board?

lordy4

Does anybody know what happened to her?

Offline eyeseebee

She fucked a lot of people about and then dissapeared.

Offline big-paul-86

she retired, wanted to go back to a "normal" life as she put it

Seems like every second punter in the area has a story of being messed about by her, including yours truly, so I won't exactly be lighting a candle in solemn mourning for her retirement.

Offline big-paul-86

i saw her quite a few times and never had a problem

Offline Big Bad R

i saw her quite a few times and never had a problem

Yeah, can see that by your review of her    :thumbsdown:

tmac12

She told me she started seeing someone and if it got serious she was gonna quit...guess it got serious!
She was amazing though although she seemed to struggle to do weekends but during the week i had no trouble booking her. No one has matched her for me. If she comes back online i will be definitely going to see her again!

What's with the multiple people coming on here to give glowing testimony to someone who has now obviously retired (and who didn't review her at the time), in this most recent case someone signing up specifically to make this their first post? Anyone else find that odd lol.

Offline tarkus

What's with the multiple people coming on here to give glowing testimony to someone who has now obviously retired (and who didn't review her at the time), in this most recent case someone signing up specifically to make this their first post? Anyone else find that odd lol.

Odd and pointless - unless she's planning a comeback?

My thoughts exactly! If she does come back she'll show up in my AW distance searches so will be interested to see  :drinks:

Offline Mikepboro

This definitely belongs on the East Midlands board