Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tayla Latina - Edinburgh  (Read 873 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6690224) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6030182) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6601567) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7246857) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only

1 hour @ £160

Caught up with this one in Stockbridge. Decent wee flat. Kept me waiting for 15 minutes. She's been through a few profiles. Accurate pictures. Tits are now fake and too sensitive to do anything with.

Very limited kissing, as well as owo. Climbed on board after 2 minutes of head and was still actually quite good, whilst she was riding me. However, she kept putting her hand between us, which became increasingly annoying (she's on top and in control anyway). This was compounded by her hopping off just as I was coming and asked if I'd come. Gave her the benefit of the doubt and she gave me a nice massage.

Still had half an hour left and she just lay beside me, legs closed, with a smile on her face. So 1 compromised pop in an hour. This was essentially a 30 minute punt which left me feeling blue-balled. A very poor one at that.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 03:05:58 pm by Matrix »