Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FetishRose of London KC, outcall  (Read 1684 times)

9 review(s) for RoseAmour (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Outcall to my hotel, 1 hr £200

Very easy to book via AW mail, then text.  Friendly and responsive.  Turned up on time.

The girl.  English and good company.  Not great fake tits - you can see in her movie 'stills'.  And the one negative was she was older than I expected.  Of course I don't know her real age, but she can pass for early or mid 40s.  I am fine with that, but her whole 'vibe' from her pics and profile (stating 36) was of someone younger.  Slim and sexy though.  A bit too slim for some perhaps - in 5 years might be bony.  She does like her outfits, but otherwise more GFE than PSE.

Services.  Really hot sex in every position. OW, RO, 69 and finger fucking. Kissing was just an open mouth at first (huh?), but as she got into it, she was all DFK with plenty of tongue like a teenager in the back seat of a car.  Excellent company during the break, and no hesitation for a great round 2.  Chilled about the time, but she didn't stay all day or anything.

Positives: English, friendly, good at sex and DFK (after first 5 min)
Negatives:  A bit older than I though, fake tits (why do this, girls?)

I will book her again - now that I know her age that surprise is gone.

Offline king tarzan

Each to there own, I rarely pay for fake ⚽⚽
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac