Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Xx Annaa xX - TOFTT - Hendon  (Read 3712 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6765720) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mb33333

External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for 30 minutes, which was £80 base rate plus £20 DFK.

When: June 2022

Comms: Mostly by text. Quick responses and clear instructions.

Location: A grubby flat above a shop. Strong smell of cigarette smoke.

The girl: Mid 20s seems about right. Pretty face, big tits, big arse, etc. It's definitely her in all the photos. Head, shoulders and tits selfie (black underwear) is somewhat accurate, the other non-pro photos are her, but out of date. The ones with her in the denim shorts are the closest to reality, but she's quite a bit bigger IRL. The pro/obviously photoshopped ones are best ignored.

Services: OWO, DFK, RO and mish.

Service:
There were clearly several people in the room next door, but she put some music on and I wasn't too bothered. No shower offered and given the strong smell of smoke in the flat, I didn't ask. The room itself was clean and tidy. I paid £20 for DFK and it was excellent. Deep and sensual, and almost non-stop from start to finish. She had fresh breath and smelled fresh all over - a pleasant surprise given the stench of the flat. The only break from the kissing was for OWO (no extra) which, following a thorough inspection and wet-wiping, was equally good. 69 was refused, but she offered RO on her back. Not the most attractive pussy and a little stubbly, but this was the only minor negative of the punt itself. Finished with long, slow mish and loads more DFK. One slightly odd thing was that she had enormous false eyelashes on - like about 5cm long!

Would I return:
It was a great punt, but I left stinking of smoke, so no.

Offline PatMacGroin

Thanks for the TOFTT review  :thumbsup:

Did you happen to see this one there? Offering Duo's on their AW profiles and appear to be working from the same locations when they move around:

Not bad looking ... but those fake tits are definitely too much ...  :dash:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline givajozio

I went to see her couple of days ago. She is at a new house now. She told me she really didn’t like the previous place. The new one is clean and she has her own shower attached to her room.
I found her very attractive. I agree tho, she is a bit meatier compare to some of her photos, but I think all the extra went to the right places to make her nice and curvy. Her boobs are bigger but her stomach is still flat. At least this is how I saw it.😊

Offline PLeisure

I went to see her couple of days ago. She is at a new house now. She told me she really didn’t like the previous place. The new one is clean and she has her own shower attached to her room.
I found her very attractive. I agree tho, she is a bit meatier compare to some of her photos, but I think all the extra went to the right places to make her nice and curvy. Her boobs are bigger but her stomach is still flat. At least this is how I saw it.😊
Would be better if you posted your own review so that there's a fairer aggregate which other punters can make their decision from.

Two reviews in three years... how many WGs have you seen after reading their reviews on here?

Offline givajozio

I did a review on her yesterday.