Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjobbabe1111 - Wolverhampton  (Read 4981 times)

30 review(s) for Blowjobbabe1111 (25 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline davidwatts

Fancied a quick blow job meet after only having massage meets. Initial contact made through AW then rang when in her area, which is Bushbury, Wolverhampton. Given house number and asked not to park outside house, there is easy safe parking a short walk away so not problems.
Sam opened the door as I approached so straight in to her "lived in house", she openly admitted she wasn't tidiest but the place was clean so all alright with me.
Led up to bedroom stripped off,she got tits out and once I lay on bed applied rubber (my choice) then gave a really good blow job.
Bag filled, cleaned up and had a chat while getting dressed.Off I went a happy chappy

Would see again, probably for longer next time

External Link/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

May have to pay her a visit soon.  :thumbsup:

I remember a bit of a feisty exchange she had on here a few years ago with some members back then. I liked that, seemed to have a bit of spunk in her…..enough said!  ;) :D

Online Punterperson1971

I remember a bit of a feisty exchange she had on here a few years ago with some members back then. I liked that, seemed to have a bit of spunk in her…..enough said!  ;) :D
She’s been on here today I’d imagine to see if there’s anything g bad about her again

Offline Littlefoot

She’s been on here today I’d imagine to see if there’s anything g bad about her again

She’s probably checking if Beamer’s come back.  :lol:

Online Punterperson1971

She’s probably checking if Beamer’s come back.  :lol:
Lol yeah you could be right

Offline TallnHung

I've punted her a couple times and can confirm she gives great head.
Good laugh too if thats any help to folks.

Offline Littlefoot

Can anyone tell me, will the 32 bus from Wolverhampton take me anywhere near her gaff? Or is there a local train station near by?  :hi:

Offline mancsguy1975

Can anyone tell me, will the 32 bus from Wolverhampton take me anywhere near her gaff? Or is there a local train station near by?

Yep it will :thumbsup:

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Offline haz_2

Tried to book her but ive been told she only sees white british men.
Banned reason: Abusive tosser.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Neojay76

Tried to book her but ive been told she only sees white british men.

It does state that on her profile tbf

Offline davidwatts

Yeah I do too Just glad my little review didn't start another argument on here :)

Offline Reppit

Yeah I do too Just glad my little review didn't start another argument on here :)
yet lol