Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CaramelVanilla91 - Battersea - Time-wasting in full effect  (Read 747 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5851692) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Atrueyorkie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was looking for something different at the bio caught my attention. Was interested in a squirter and looking at the profile it seemed to fit the description. Was looking strictly to cross of a quick kink of squirting so a decent physique/face would have been a plus.

Slow Comms but as I was just interested in one particular thing I was patient.

Profile pic is not flattering at all but again was only looking to indulge in the squirting aspect.

So postcode send I made my way. When I arrived it looked what I kinda expected the area to look, a mixture of classy on one side of the area and then where I had arrived a bit run down.

Let her know I had arrived. Radio silence. Message showed as delivered so I gave it a small grace window before leaving.

Then quite some time later she advised her phone had died. I scratched my head, does she honestly think I’m retarded? I had seen the message was delivered. That cannot happen if a phone is switched off or doesn’t have a valid cellular connection.

In these instances travel expenses should be reimbursed  :D

Wasn’t worth following up properly but the only thing that I was annoyed about was her insulting my intelligence with that excuse that was solid as a split condom.

Offline clittielicker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was looking for something different at the bio caught my attention. Was interested in a squirter and looking at the profile it seemed to fit the description. Was looking strictly to cross of a quick kink of squirting so a decent physique/face would have been a plus.

Slow Comms but as I was just interested in one particular thing I was patient.

Profile pic is not flattering at all but again was only looking to indulge in the squirting aspect.

So postcode send I made my way. When I arrived it looked what I kinda expected the area to look, a mixture of classy on one side of the area and then where I had arrived a bit run down.

Let her know I had arrived. Radio silence. Message showed as delivered so I gave it a small grace window before leaving.

Then quite some time later she advised her phone had died. I scratched my head, does she honestly think I’m retarded? I had seen the message was delivered. That cannot happen if a phone is switched off or doesn’t have a valid cellular connection.

In these instances travel expenses should be reimbursed  :D

Wasn’t worth following up properly but the only thing that I was annoyed about was her insulting my intelligence with that excuse that was solid as a split condom.
I am sorry to hear of your wasted journey on this one, I did get involved in a bit of email chat where I responded to her dining habits with comments about me dining at the Y restaurant. I replied that as she said she was British I assumed she would understand, I got a reply accusing me of being a racist man whore and has not got a clue about my skin colour nor my views. I politely thanked her for saving me money and have added her to my "DO NOT SEE" list.