Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Martha.. - Cheltenham - GFE  (Read 1589 times)

42 review(s) for Sexy Thai Martha.. (38 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline aanimator

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Centre of cheltenham near car parks, not best entrance, no intercom, also she doesn't do her comms.

When: A few days back

Appearance:
Stunning imo, has the features I like in a thai, thai / cambodian, dark skin, slim but very nice arse with some grab to it. Tits amazing for enhanced, perfect size for her frame, good soft feel, not hard at all. Her nipples are great, bullets, very long.
She's a nice contrast to to the typical thai that is quite pale.

Cost:
£100 for 45 mins

Services:  gfe, owo, no cim, no DT, no facial, no anal (extra but don't think she is really keen regardless of size). Good sex, happy to change positions

Meet:

Very friendly, happy for tits to be sucked, ate her pussy and asshole out, very clean and tidy. her BJ is very light, no DT.  Her pussy is tight, felt like cumming early in every position tried. Happy for balls deep, I am not small. I have a thing for sticking my tongue deep in assholes, expecially asian ones. I did this loads during the sex. pulling out, spreading her out and tonguing her butt.

Finish was definitely a neutral, She confirmed she would come in mouth, tried with me standing for a bit but she didn't want that. Made me lie on the bed, she pulled out the baby oil, which I told her I didn't want as previously I have used it and it kills any feeling in your dick. She carried on however wanking me with her hand. I told her to do it firmly i.e. grip the dick hard. This felt amazing and I came hard. To my suprise and dissapointment she had aimed my dick at my body and literally I just avoided giving myself a CIM. My cum hit my head and body. This pissed me off, but I didn't show it. The handjob felt great, but this is something I really didn't want.

Worth a go imo, she is very dominant so you will have to do what she wants.

Hidden Image/Members Only