Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Alex - Lincoln  (Read 1868 times)

16 review(s) for Little Alex (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Okusername36

External Link/Members Only

So in short version, the meeting didn't happen!

Longer version. Arranged to meet Alex last week, comms were easy enough and all confirmed for a 30 minute booking for £90....bit steep but she looked just my type.
Arrived at the place, saw quite a few cars on the drive of this secluded place. Warning bells did ring at this point but I was eager for a release.

Knock at the door and I'm greeted by who turned out to be Laila. She explained Alex wasn't there but her or Fifi were free instead. Not my thing at all! Basically an illegal brothel going on, if I wanted too pick and choose then I'd go somewhere which properly can offer this.
Definitely wouldn't return too see any of the girls now unfortunately with the 'set up'. But very glad my plan B came through shortly after. Will write a review on this one soon.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Sorry to hear you were let down dude. I can't comment on Alex as i've never met her.
I don't know if your local but if you are then it's a shame for you that you don't want to return to Laila and Fifi because they are the best Lincoln has to offer they are both loverly girls and both give great service they are my regulars.
It's tecniqually a brothel if more that one girl work there but not a brothel in the sense that there's a pimp or madam running things and it's seedy, they are just two independent girls that work together cos they are mates, they can share the costs and they feel safer knowing they have someone else there to back them up if they get a twat punter. They also do a awesome duo which they could only do if they  are working together.
I know what you mean about there been alot of cars, the two girls have a car each then their land lord that has the storage place behind them, parks in front of their place cos he can't be arsed to unlock the gates then he walks and i've also noticed that next door sometimes parks his van on their side.