Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Selling her virginity...  (Read 1898 times)

Nimrod

Anal, that is. Still, don't fancy yours much (though credit for the omission of the word "classy" in the text). Wonder if she'll get any takers?

External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

Anal, that is. Still, don't fancy yours much (though credit for the omission of the word "classy" in the text). Wonder if she'll get any takers?

Maybe a total mug who fancies big WGs. I see she is based in MK and charging £150 an hour, with the choice at lower price in MK i bet she has a dusty phone or in her case a dusty email box generally but perhaps one punter every now and again she sees as a good result.

Nimrod

e-mail is not the only dusty box she has. Read the "Interview". She claims to be a virgin...has only had a sex with a vibrator heretofore (and the way it's presented, I'm not sure I don't believe her, either). It's also not just about being a big girl...she is a minger.  Although big girls aren't my type personally, there are ones where I can see the attraction (like a pretty face). But as it stands, I wouldn't do her with yours, Smiths...not even once an hour let alone your impressive x3 standard :-)

Offline smiths

e-mail is not the only dusty box she has. Read the "Interview". She claims to be a virgin...has only had a sex with a vibrator heretofore (and the way it's presented, I'm not sure I don't believe her, either). It's also not just about being a big girl...she is a minger.  Although big girls aren't my type personally, there are ones where I can see the attraction (like a pretty face). But as it stands, I wouldn't do her with yours, Smiths...not even once an hour let alone your impressive x3 standard :-)

Thing is there are always guys around who will fuck any woman so i dont believe she hasnt met one.

As to shagging her, i wouldnt be able to get a hard-on with someone i dont fancy and i certainly dont fancy her going on her pictures. :thumbsdown:

Offline myothernameis

Interview: what is your favourite gift   Chocolate or Money

Do you think she would accept 100 bars of chocolate for her anal virginity  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline johnny34

Interview: what is your favourite gift   Chocolate or Money

Do you think she would accept 100 bars of chocolate for her anal virginity  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Just found the 'Golden ticket' in my wonka bar :D

pokenn

I wonder how many times she has sold it? How the hell would any mug know he was the first up there?

JV547845

Anal with a stranger who doesn't know what they're doing sounds terrible.  So you'd have to expect it to be bad with an anal virgin unless they've done their homework about lube, cleaning, lube, starting gently and lube.

Oldstager

Reminds me of the man who said to the girl "I fancy a bit of nice tight pussy"

She replied "So do I; mine`s like a bucket"

grandmaster-ram-rod

there is no way i would put myself in a postion (ie: behind her) where she could sit on me , so anal is out  :yahoo:

Nimrod

I wonder how many times she has sold it? How the hell would any mug know he was the first up there?

Presumably when he withdrew, there'd be a lifetime's worth of previously untouched but suddenly dislodged fecal matter attached to his todger.

Sorry about that, but you did ask.

:thumbsdown:

yorkshire123

Presumably when he withdrew, there'd be a lifetime's worth of previously untouched but suddenly dislodged fecal matter attached to his todger.

Sorry about that, but you did ask.

:thumbsdown:

Note to self.......I must learn not to snack when reading UKP  :vomit:

Offline Bigus Dickus

This is why she's still an anal virgin!

Hidden Image/Members Only

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Daffodil

I think you're a dick  :hi:

And does this really belong in the main forum? Or do you just want to look big and clever slagging off a prossie's profile? Might be news to you, but there are many profiles like this.

JV547845

Lol you yourself have called punters white knights for less than what you just wrote Daffodil.  Everything OK?

Offline Denhamhoop

I have to admit ive shagged worse but not that ive paid for and would struggle to rise for the occasion still no doubt someone will