Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie 22 Edinburgh  (Read 3646 times)

5 review(s) for KATIE 22 XXX (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pilgrim

Just thought I would add a review on this lass.  Totally agree with what has been previously said about her.  Marmalade sums it all up nicely https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31736.0

She had a profile before but took time out due to education/work commitments.

She was very prompt and helpful with Texts in regards to booking and how to get there.  She even called to say I could come earlier. She doesn't work full time so check her profile for availability.

She has a slim toned body with natural pert tits, an all over tan and shoulder length blonde hair. She is very gentle and caring and clearly states on her profile that she doesn't like it rough or being bitten.  She loves oral and returned the favor without prompting.

Previous comment about fag ash burned cover must have been noticed as she had a very soft, fluffy bedspread.  Katie doesnt smoke but does have a softly spoken husky voice which seems a lot stronger when on the phone.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

chico1000

I have met Katie on two occasions travelling some distance to Edinburgh to meet up so obviously agree with all the previous comments.  She is first class in every respect. Only thing I would like to add is she is certainly trying to make the most of her in call location.  The bathroom on the last occasion although basic was very clean and she had all the towels and mens gels out.  She offered me a range of refreshments and I took a glass of wine which was not bad at all. Her outfits and toys are all new and she was keen to show them off. Parking is easy but if it is a nice day sometimes her neighbour's are out and about which may be a little disconcerting to some.  That said she answers the door entry system and once in there is no problems whatsover.  It may prove difficult to get a hold of her but she updates her availability frequently.

Tjkooker

I have met Katie on two occasions travelling some distance to Edinburgh to meet up so obviously agree with all the previous comments.  She is first class in every respect. Only thing I would like to add is she is certainly trying to make the most of her in call location.  The bathroom on the last occasion although basic was very clean and she had all the towels and mens gels out.  She offered me a range of refreshments and I took a glass of wine which was not bad at all. Her outfits and toys are all new and she was keen to show them off. Parking is easy but if it is a nice day sometimes her neighbour's are out and about which may be a little disconcerting to some.  That said she answers the door entry system and once in there is no problems whatsover.  It may prove difficult to get a hold of her but she updates her availability frequently.

Reads disturbingly like an advert "Chico"

chico1000

You are so suspicious you would make Taggart look gullible. I hope I never end up in court and your on the jury I would stand no chance.  However I did look at my text again and see your point. Talking about towels, wine and shower gels is probably not for hardcore punters.  From my point of view the first time I visited her I gave her a bit of stick for her location and lack of basics I think others did likewise on this site so I thought it might help to show her attitude was good in that after my second visit she is making an effort to improve her overall service and is trying to make the best of her location. I think I did point out that on a good day her neighbour's are out and about hardly the best ad that satcha and satcha could come up with.

Tjkooker

Didn't say anything about suspicious just that it read like an advert. Nothing to do with being hardcore either.  It's the sort of pish that a prossie or pimp normally come out with. should I be suspicious... You tell me?

chico1000

be jesus tj..no just a punter  who among many others thought he got a good service which I hope to show you in the coming months with other posts about other ones  both positive and negative.

No idea how to convince you in the short term. I doubt you will ever apologise at a later date though.

I know there is pimps out there advertising etc and your the man to find them out but you appear to hit every newbie exactly the same way and  apart from the obvious ones is this not a little self defeating.  Fellow newbies like me are trying to put up reviews and posts up but are continually shot down in flames hardly conducive to getting a good body of intelligence on the Scottish scene.

Tjkooker

Your right you won't get any appologies from me.
I'm nearly always right.

chico1000

your not right here and there is a few others you have shot down where I doubt you are right about it

Tjkooker

Yet again you seem to think you know a lot about this forum. Strange for a "newbie"

chico1000

bee jesus again TJ...its all there to read and I read before coming on and I see you used this one before to shoot someone...you have got to admit this is a bit self defeating.  Not ever new poster is a pimp or prossie and I don't think you are as good as you think you are at uncovering touts etc I think you just piss off the majority of them that they don't come back...

Alistairs

Offline pilgrim

I have seen Katie many times before and done a review of her but it turned into a slanging match between some members, one now banned.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Everything is positive about Katie 22 apart from the very scarce pictures that she has on her profile.  I can offer you this comparison.  She is very similar in looks, body shape and size to teen Kasia  External Link/Members Only .  Although Katies hair is a lot lighter/ more blonde.

Others have mentioned her flat location.  I have found it perfect, it is very close to the A1 road into Edinburgh with a bus stop close by and a supermarket (free parking) also very near.

Katie22 has been having some problems due to this https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29962.0 now using this profile  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+  Katie22 gives out her address and the customer then bails out as its very close to the dodgey Bellle.  I can assure you the two are no way involved with each other and you will have a positive time with Katie22, shes not even in the same building its just the area.

On this last booking I had asked Katie to dress up as a secretary, she contacted me and said that was all fine but she doesnt do role play, she asked if I wanted lipstick and glasses, she is the perfectionist right down to the finer details.  We even managed to find another use for the ice from our chilled drinks.