Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HoD Roxy - Victoria SW1V - Tiny demure brunette  (Read 1305 times)

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Usual HoD location and booking, £150 for the hour.

Roxy is a petite 4'11" 19yo Romanian brunette. Tiny girl with little B cup breasts, soft milky white skin, and pretty little feet.
Hair tied into a pony tail, she has a demure personality and smiles a lot. Pretty face, though not great teeth.  So-so English, but certainly enough for a punt.

Roxy greeted me in a sexy two piece, white corset-like top, and tights as in some of her pics.
Kissing to begin, she's rather passive, but responds well if you take the lead. Lots of LFK as we felt each other up.
OWO by the mirror with her crouching before me. Lots of tongue flicks though she only really focusses on the head. Can't really go much deeper, though makes me feel huge with her tiny features.
RO nice enough but her passive nature means I get nothing from her.
Dom on to screw her in mish, finishing in the bag with her pretty toes on my chest.

Intra-round got a surprisingly nice massage from Roxy.  Round 2 kicked off with OWO.
Rubbered up for cowgirl.  Wow, she's a ball of energy in this position.  Riding me like a bucking broncho, feet pinned under my thighs, bouncing away, ponytail swirling away.
A bit more snogging as I held her close doing her from below.  Cowgirl definitely her best position :dance:
Switched up into doggy and prone to finish, lovely tiny figure for me to thrust away in.

I had a nice time with Roxy, though a bit mechanical and you need to make all the running.  She gives off an inexperienced vibe, though really keen to know if I'm having a good time.
I think language hinders her in building a rapport, she seems friendly but not much convo.  Still was an very enjoyable punt, with a pretty youthful girl.

My Ratings
Face 7/10
Body 7/10
Personality 6/10
Service 7/10
Comms 5/5
Location 3/5
TOTAL 35/50

Some wet T-shirt shots
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

plus the earlier collection
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 09:14:08 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline bedhedred

👍

She's nice. Very quiet and reserved.

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
Great review, she looks fit.