Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashleighxxx - Manchester City Centre  (Read 1632 times)

7 review(s) for Kasey_28 (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline readytolaunch

Link:  External Link/Members Only

Date: May 2022

Price: £50 for 15 minutes

Venue: Punting hotel off Piccadilly Gardens.

Girl: Saw Ashleigh popping up on the green light search and thought £50 for 15 minutes was worth a shout. Went up to the room and Ashleigh let me in – age seems accurate. She didn’t do it for me facially, I wouldn’t say she was ugly but just didn’t float my boat. Body was excellent though – a proper little spinner in a negligee and high heels, slim body and fantastic arse. Very friendly and chatty.

Action: Got undressed and Ashleigh came to the edge of the bed to give me OWO – gave it a good go deepthroating and flipped herself over to have her head over the edge of the bed for some light facefucking. On with the condom and positioned her over the corner of the bed with me standing up for doggy. Just went hell for leather at it and she was well up for it – took a great pounding, and her body looked great in that position. Was in the groove so just came in the bag. Both had a laugh as we were out of breath. Had a chat about her experience doing this – been doing it a fair while I think. Very easy to talk to.

Would I return?: Maybe every now and again if I’m in town and she’s available and I just need a release punt, but facially didn’t do it enough for me for me to be a regular. Had a good time on this punt though and left feeling fulfilled.

Offline Kool Keef

She still got that odd pouch of fat on her stomach?
 Put me off when I saw her years ago.

Offline readytolaunch

I didn't take her negligee off tbh so not sure. I thought she was in good shape though.

Offline Kool Keef

It was odd, not sure if it was post pregnancy or what but never seen anything like it before or since, was years ago though..