Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya - 1hr incall - Birmingham  (Read 2903 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Hazz9902

External Link/Members Only

Fairly well known SP on here so I won’t go on too much and try to keep it short and sweet.

New to punting so want to try and get moneys worth each time but sooner or later I’ll end up taking more riskier punts.

Happened today

Comms: fired text on the morning and got a response with an afternoon time which worked well for me since I was off and in town.

Anya: I feel she looks much better in person vs her pictures - make a massive difference when punting when they’re good to look at 😂

Services:

Started off with a shower as usual - come out and she’s quite chatty and giggly which is nice - puts you at ease.
English is manageable.
She asks what I want/like and I say everything to which she giggles again and says ok.
Started off with a quick back rub before flipping over and straight into DFK with her playing with my cock.
Asks if I want OW or OWO - OWO it is and gets to work - not much DT but she does take a good amount in - did keep telling me at this point that it’s really big - got the same reaction from Sonya so probably why she didn’t take it all in.

Get her to flip over so we can do 69 - pussy tastes superb - her hips are starting to buckle and it seems like we both cummed at the same time.

She cleaned him up and then proceeded to give an oil massage to my legs and had a little chat about Thailand and holidays and where she’s from etc.

After about 5 mins I’m ready for round 2 - back with the DFK and RO.
On with the condom and into cowgirl - her pussy is super tight - I kept asking her if she was ok cause it felt like I might be hurting her.
After a couple of mins I lay her on her back and push her ankles behind her ears and go to town on her pussy - this felt better for me and I think she enjoyed this better too.

Switched it up to doggy at the edge of the bed for a few minutes before she asked if I wanted to do anal.
There’s only one answer to that question and judging from previous reviews I was looking forward to this.

Bit of lube - in doggy with me at the edge of the bed standing - I go gentle to begin with cause of my size and it’s quite tight to begin with. I take it slow until I can feel her loosen up abit.
After this I start pounding away at her arse in doggy and she’s moaning like crazy - she defo loves her anal and is taking it like a champ at this point - rubbing her clit whilst I’m in and out of that arse.

Second cum always takes a bit more effort so I sit on the edge of the bed and get her to plant her arsehole onto my cock with her back to me.
Strategically sat facing the mirror so I could watch us both at it which probably helped more as this was fucking hot to see.
She is riding my cock like a possessed women - bouncing up and down and grinding on it in between whilst I alternate between massaging her tits and rubbing her clit.

It all gets a bit too much before I cum in the bag.

Quick shower and chat and away I go.

Left just after the hour mark.

Have to say by far and away the best I have had to date.

I will be looking to see others in future but I will 100% be going back to see Anya whenever I can  :wacko:

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80

Offline thebrummy41

Onto the hotlist she goes! many thanks for the review.

Online Direwolf

Thanks for the review.  :hi:

Haven't seen her in a while - need to make another booking.
Used to be my go-to for anal - you see a different side to her once your cock goes up her ass lol  :wacko: