Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: kitkattheestallion - Rugeley  (Read 6385 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6380159) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for QuickieQueen (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Villaboy

External Link/Members Only
Kat has been on my hot list for a while and eventually found the time to see her last Wednesday 1st.
Initial message sent via AW on Tuesday evening for a midday appointment on the Wednesday. She only saw booking at 11am so we were able to rearrange for 4pm that afternoon so all good. Postcode given and good parking instructions as there are allocated spaces for the different properties.
Arrived just before 4 and message sent with flat number. Kat answered the door dressed in short purple mini dress showing sexy white lacy hold ups and heels. Followed these cracking legs upstairs to bedroom where she lay very provocatively whilst we discussed both our likes and any dislikes. Whilst I got undressed she went and fetched 2 glasses of water for both of us and then she stripped off to reveal  a very nice shapely pair of soft boobs and shaven fanny. Then proceeded to give me an hour or so of pure bliss. Definitely the girl in the pictures, I found her very attractive, easy to talk to and I's put her at about early to mid 40's.
I lay on my front for about 25-30 minutes while Kat first started with a short sport massage to warm the muscles up before the main action began. Lots of B2B  rubbing a very wet fanny over my arse, back. Lots of teasing with her large soft tits dangling by the side of my face as she kissed and nibbled my ears.
Turned over, and poured some of the gel over her tits for me to massage them and her tummy. Them more B2B  as she rubbed her fanny over my shaft and balls without my cock getting close to her labia and pussy entrance before a very slow, sensual wank and sloppy BJ which took me to the brink several times whilst i had a couple of fingers inside her pussy which was getting wetter by the minute.
I had to stop her in the end as I wanted her to ride me whilst I had those tits in my mouth so on with the bag. Unfortunately, with all that had gone before I didn't last as long as I wanted but there's always a next time.
Offered another drink, a shower which was accepted and went over by about 15 minutes so no clockwatching.
Cost £160 for 75 minutes in the end which is normally a little more than I would pay but in my opinion well worth the money and will be back again shortly for a second helping.

Offline connor0368

Seen Katie earlier this week.
Right up there with the best I’ve had, natural, sexy, looks younger than I expected and very very horny.
£80 1/2 hr, easy company, beautiful body, I’ll be back.

PS house was fine, parking was fine, owo, Ro, dfk, fucking 👍

Offline Torqy

Sounds very promising! Can you estimate her physical attributes, height weight, dress size etc, they are not listed on AW  :thumbsup:

Offline Villaboy

5'7" ish. Size 10/12. 32G Weight, I'd guess about 10 stone max. Very attractive lady

Offline Torqy

5'7" ish. Size 10/12. 32G Weight, I'd guess about 10 stone max. Very attractive lady

Many thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline Keithchegwin2017

Hi guys.

Would somebody mind messaging me please with where abouts in Rugeley this is?

Offline mancsguy1975

Without being too specific... a modern estate just off the A460 coming from Hednesford/Cannock just before you get into Rugeley  Town Centre

Offline Fruitshoot81

Quick update on Kate.
I know this woman well we met on Fab and I have to say a few years ago she was excellent and looked good however over the last couple of years she has seriously gone down hill. She has gained a lot of weight has a serious drink problem. As she was in trouble I let her use one of my flats to help get back on her feet and completely trashed it! Think she is now in Walsall. I don't wish her any ill will but beware guys if you do go.

Online Fac51

Quick update on Kate.
I know this woman well we met on Fab and I have to say a few years ago she was excellent and looked good however over the last couple of years she has seriously gone down hill. She has gained a lot of weight has a serious drink problem. As she was in trouble I let her use one of my flats to help get back on her feet and completely trashed it! Think she is now in Walsall. I don't wish her any ill will but beware guys if you do go.

Ok fella, but her profile on AW isn't up anymore.....

Unless she has a new one ?  :unknown:

Offline Villaboy

She has a new profile "Quickie Queen based in Bloxwich.  Sorry can't post link as I'm on my phone. She has since been reviewed under her new pseudonym.

Online scutty brown

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

reviews were already indexed to it - see top of this thread
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 10:44:55 am by scutty brown »