Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf-Catherine - Maidenhead  (Read 1987 times)

30 review(s) for Milf-Catherine (22 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline plsnt1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communications; Good, firstly by Email and then by a brief call. I think Catherine likes a brief chat before a first meet.

The location; Discrete apartment in one of those usual modern blocks with a multi-storey car park next door. (2.60 for two hours). On arrival at the car-park I didn't find the instructions given particularly helpful. There is a sign in the car-park giving directions out of the car park and to the shops. But this is in fact directions to the High Street shops. I now know this should be ignored and you need to head for the entrance to Sainsburys. Interestingly there was another punter clearly trying to find the way to the apartment block and he in fact stopped me and asked me for directions to the front of Sainsburys - I couldn't help him and said I was new to the area!

Suggestion; When visiting ladies in the Hub at Milton Keynes they give you the name of the apartment block in advance, so you can then check it out on Google maps. A practice they might like to adopt in Maidenhead.

Anyway it is a modern apartment with good shower facilities.

The Lady; 120.00 for 60 minutes. Age about right, attractive and a fantastic figure. Dressed in a tight fitting dress (amplifying her shape) and hold up stockings. Smallish but beautifully cute/pert breasts.

The Services; Straight into pretty good light French kissing. Quite professional and kept things moving along, occasionally I would ask for things to be slowed down as I am a one shot only person. One divergence from the previous review of Catherine is that early on she went straight to the draw for a condom. So it was oral with (OW) which actually wasn't too bad as the condom was quite thin. Things became quite intimate with gentle rubbing of the clit and the insertion of one finger. Catherine may have actually cum - if not it was a very good fake! Penetration in a few positions and ended with a brief chat about the state of the world. Left just about dead on 60 minutes.

Summary; Quite a similar experience to Polish Lisa, a pity about the OW but yes, I probably would return. And of course I now know the apartment block and how to get there.

Offline Sleet

Nice review OP glad you had a good time.

I did post directions out of the apartment to the Car Park but not the other way round.

I remember struggled with the building entrance keypad as lots of the markings had worn off and I couldn’t find the bell button.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=291943.msg3044804#msg3044804

Offline plsnt1

Yes, and these apartments all seem to have slightly different entry systems!

Offline contentguy

Yes, and these apartments all seem to have slightly different entry systems!

I saw ‘Jess’ who I’d already seen a few times and reviewed, in those flats.

Getting in was easy as she was on the phone directing me in.

Getting out was a nightmare, I kept going ‘down stairs’ to find I was at a fire door ‘break glass to exit’.

It put me off seeing SPs there.