Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jusmine33 - Touring Thai - Coventry  (Read 1672 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6271507) (19 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Charmingthickdick

3rd punt of the Jubilee Bank Holiday Celebrations and finally hit the jackpot.
This was one of the best punts I have had in a number of years.

External Link/Members Only     (Calls herself Bambam)

£120 - 1 hour OW, FS.

After 2 disappointing sessions this weekend I decided to go for third time lucky. My normal choice would be a petite attractive Thai SP in the East Mids area, however this area has been pretty barren recently. I sent a few texts off to nearby Coventry Thai girls as there were a few that had caught my eye. I got a couple of replies and On the strength of a review from the well respected CharlieHutton I decided to book Bambam. I normally go for 30 minutes on first meeting however I had all day so took a risk and booked an hour. All Comms done through text and was pretty good, however I know it is not Bambam who replies, but her manager. I also got a reply from Thai Candy who was staying in the same apartment. I sent a text asking if 2 girl was available, which it was. After reading the reviews of candysexythaixx External Link/Members Only I decided to stick with just Bambam.

Arrived at apartment block, given code to get inside and flat number. Bambam greeted me at the door wearing a beige lace teddy. She is tiny but not thin or fat. To me she has the perfect figure, just the right amount of meat in all the right places. She has fake boobs but they have been expertly crafted, just the ideal shape and size for her body and feel so natural to the touch.
Always hard to tell ages of Thai girls but she could be aged 20-30. Her skin was very tight, smooth and silky to the touch. She is not the most attractive Thai I have seen but she is still very cute. And her cheekiness and her fun attitude increased my attraction to her enormously.
Bambam bent over the bed to straighten the towel and I took this opportunity to grab her very pert bottom. She responded with a little giggle and then started pushing back rubbing my groin with her ass. She then turned round and gave me a big hug and a proper full on kiss straight on the mouth, no tongues but very sensual nonetheless. A Very good start.

We both lay on the bed, Bambam cuddling and kissing me with a leg over my body. She then started playing with my cock which was already standing to attention. She got out the condom and rolled it over my manhood with her mouth and started OW. Unlike some SPs she had positioned her body so I had full access to her entertainment area, and I started to flick her bean. She got wet and was giving out little gasps of enjoyment, whether fake or not I was a believer. I guided her pussy onto my face and started 69 with similar results. Her pussy tasted delicious And grabbing her ass just above my eyes was a great sight to behold.

Then I was asked was I ready for the main event and she began to straddle me, struggling a little to take the width of the totem pole below her. She did though and continued to bounce up and down while I squeezed her tits. Because of my size and knee problems I am restricted to positions so changed to doggy with me standing by the side of bed. This gave a perfect view of penetration from the mirror in the room. I did this for as long as could physically last before asking Bambam to finish by hand as I didn’t want to ruin the girl.
Her hand technique was good but on occasions when I was getting closer a slight change in movement meant I didn’t boil over. I took over while Bambam played with my balls and nipples. She was knelt at the side of my and gave me the come on to feel her moist areas again by pushing her ass out. I did this giving her a good fingering, then stuck my middle finger up the poop portal. She took it all, right up to the knuckle and was actually wriggling her bottom with pleasure rather than showing signs of discomfort.

This was such a turn on for me and got me over the line in no time with a massive eruption and satisfaction on my part.  With 25 minutes to go Bambam cleaned me up and lay next to me again kissing, and cuddling as we both recuperated. There was some good basic conversation. Her English is not great but understandable in the main part.

She then asked if I wanted massage which I accepted and though not fully professional was very pleasant using her forearms etc. The conversation continued and her bubbly and friendly nature was always on show.

With 10 minutes to go she turned me around again and started HJ for the second coming. I got a good stiffy but I knew another pop was not going to happen so she finished just kissing and cuddling again in a playful way.

This was one of my best punts in a long long time. Bambam’s enthusiasm and cheeky outlook combined within her cracking body made this a 9.9/10 for me. This was a proper GFE, and made me feel on top of the world. She did say she was hoping to return to Leicester in a few weeks and will definitely be on the look out for her for a return visit.  :yahoo: