Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Izabel - Glasgow  (Read 3624 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6699580) (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5960014) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jimbob212

Links: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Vivastreet: External Link/Members Only

Location: Glasgow down by the Tradeston bridge, around 15-20 mins walk from Central station.

Comms: All handled through Whatsapp. She has a handler that double booked me, so do be aware of possible comms issues.

Time: £90 for 30 mins

Girl: Izabel is exactly like her photos, sexy, slim and fit. She's about 5"6 and can easily pull off a size 6 or 8 dress with no problems. Enhanced DDs that were firm to the touch, her nipples were very small and weren't very responsive though. Some noticeable baby hairs on her arms, legs and on her ass, which I've now come to accept as normal for Brazilians. Her ass wasn't your typical Brazilian bubble butt, but was still impressive and felt very nice to have your hands all over and to clap your balls against. Age wise i'd say she was very early thirties.

Services Provided: OWO, FS, RO, DFK, CIM

Meet: Meet happened early this week. Arrived at the address and was told that i was double booked and had to wait an hour before next appointment, couldn't find a decent plan B so decided to wait it out at a local coffee shop. The time came around and i got further details to the location and was let in without further hassle.

Got ushered into a decent room and handed over the paperwork. Asked for a shower to give the parts a good rinse as it was a hot day and returned to a beautiful and smiling Izabel. She was instantly apologetic saying that her receptionist double booked her and was very sorry, she then dried off my chest with the towel wrapped around my waist and then gave me a very full on and welcomed DFK to signal that the show had begun. Mutual groping ensued between both of us while our tongues were wrapped around each other.

After a good few minutes of exploring each others bodies she motioned towards the bed where she gave me OWO, while it wasn't exactly the best, she had decent technique and made some attempts to take me fully into her mouth. I was just happy watching this stunner sucking my cock infront of me and also admiring her rear in the wardrobe mirror next to the bed. After a good few minutes of this she decided it was enough so i returned the favour by going down on her. She smelled and tasted fresh and she seemed to get into it with the noises and twitches she was making. After she "came" she pulled my head up for more snogging, tasting her own juices, which turned me on even more.

She gave me a bit more OWO to get my fully rock hard again and slipped the jacket on me. She presented her big arse towards me so i entered her from behind, and oh boy was she tight! I honestly had to pace myself otherwise i would've popped too early, all the while she was making the right noises and bucking her arse against me. I had to quickly pop out of her and flip her over to missionary so i could pace myself better, but she also made it difficult by pulling me close and basically had me in a headlock against her lips and just kept snogging me.

I pumped away and lasted as long as i could like a champion and asked her if i could cum in her mouth, and surprisingly she said yes! I almost instantly blew my load but managed pull out, stagger up, rip off the condom and emptied what seemed to be the biggest load of my life into her awaiting mouth. She accepted the whole load with her tongue sticking out so some went on her cheek and some dribbled down her chin onto her chest, however as the load was so big, it just kept coming and coming, she gave me a look of "are you serious?!" we both laughed it off and she finished it perfectly by sucking the tip at the end.

A bit of a cuddle and self clean up before i asked to use the shower again for a quick rinse and to wash my hands. I noticed she didn't use the bathroom to spit out or rinse her mouth out while i was there. A bit of chit chat as we were getting dressed and she mentioned she was going to England in July before going back to Spain in August and wouldn't know when she would be back again. Kiss on the lips and a hug at the door before i was let out a happy chappy.

It did seem like she shared the flat with someone else as i heard the door open and close and also the wash/dryer being used while i was there. And a recent comment in a review of her it mentioned that OWO and CIM were now offered as extras but i managed to get both for free, so YMMV.

Pros:
Cheaper standard Brazilian rate
Sexy looking girl
Was very into it
Tight pussy

Cons:
Honestly none

Verdict:
Positive – Easy positive. Izabel was there to please and she seemed like she enjoyed the experience, which made it seem less transactional/mechanical as other Brazilian SPs. I would definitely revisit before she leaves.

Return: Yes

Going to start attaching pictures to my reviews incase the profile gets taken over by someone else.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jimbob212

Her previous AW account ID for indexing purposes: External Link/Members Only

Offline Topkat

Hi Jimbob
Were OWO & CIM inc in the £90 base rate?

I noticed in this thread  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=319180.0  It’s mentioned that she was charging extra for both ‘activities’

TK

Offline Jimbob212

Hi Jimbob
Were OWO & CIM inc in the £90 base rate?

I noticed in this thread  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=319180.0  It’s mentioned that she was charging extra for both ‘activities’

TK

Hey TK I mentioned it in my review at the end:
"And a recent comment in a review of her it mentioned that OWO and CIM were now offered as extras but i managed to get both for free, so YMMV"

Offline Clattypats

Going to start attaching pictures to my reviews incase the profile gets taken over by someone else.

I get it now, you've said it in your last six reviews...  :hi:

Offline Jimbob212

I get it now, you've said it in your last six reviews...  :hi:

I'm just using my previous reviews as a template each time. Did you get the message though? :lol:

Offline Topkat

Hey TK I mentioned it in my review at the end:
"And a recent comment in a review of her it mentioned that OWO and CIM were now offered as extras but i managed to get both for free, so YMMV"

So you did, need to go to specsavers!!!