Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alissa Rae - Tower Hamlets  (Read 1512 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6716782) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Ron89

External Link/Members Only

My hiatus only lasted a couple of weeks, call it boredom or sex addiction, who knows. Saw this girl with some okay feedback on here and decided to go with it. I wish I hadn’t. Based a 10 minute walk from Bromley-by-Bow station, in the ends, definitely isn’t the nicest of places and wouldn’t recommend an evening visit given some of the people I saw there. At the same time, I didn’t feel in danger in broad daylight. She double books, I tried three numbers and she said yes to all of them, so booking her is a risk if any sort of travel is involved, especially given you’d be lingering in that area if you choose to wait. It’s a brothel set up, take the lift or it’s a lot of stairs, learnt the hard way. Four girls working there, didn’t get a chance to look at any of them. Room is fit for purpose but a little dirty, fitting for the location is probably how I’d describe it. The girl resembles her pics, I actually think she looks a bit better than her pics, at least facially. 6.5/10. Body-wise she’s slim with just enough meat on the bone not to enter skinny territory. The arse looks decent when she’s standing, when on all fours the meat spreads and it doesn’t clap in a satisfying way, or any way really, just too slim. The girl is somewhat friendly but incredibly reserved and shy, bordering disinterested; very passive in all ways. It felt like I was fucking a student who owed me rent or something.

Oral was atrocious, OWO is 30 extra so stuck with covered; it’s up there with the worst oral I’ve ever sampled. Head bobbing, not receptive to direction, robotic, no depth. Moved to sex pretty quickly. Doggy was decent, she can take a pounding but again, not enough meat on her frame to make it very satisfying - I did enjoy it a lot more when I had her standing or flat in prone. You can get some nice strokes and cheek clapping in those positions. Her ass is actually a really nice shape and would be amazing if she gained some weight. She was fully compliant sexually and her moans seemed genuine, at least not OTT or fake in an obvious way.

This is definitely the harshest negative I’ve given on here but I left with an overwhelming feeling of dissatisfaction. Double booking, shit location, terrible oral, disengaged personality, average body, it all felt like a bad punt and I didn’t really enjoy much about it at all.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 07:50:52 am by Ron89 »

Offline king tarzan

This woman should find another line of work..
Pathetic money grabbing creature does fuck all
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kevin Boss

Decent reviews? Idk Ron lol she seemed to have been in the bin before the review tho indeed other peoples tastes in her at the time aren't always translated when one takes the plunge but it seems she's still managed to keep the same level of shit others have mentioned. Also has a liking to these often poor looking or suspect places as her remember a review mentioning in hackney some local yobs used to hang around a garage opposite the place.  :dash:

Offline Payyourwaymate

Offline king tarzan

Ah, you're back  :D.

The allure of the soft succulent juicy mango!!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ron89

She’s not wasted in the job, this could have been a neutral and a lot of p&d guys that are into slimmer girls will be satisfied. I can see the appeal, but was one of those I’m in the area and horny punts, rather than I’m really feeling this one. Reviews here weren’t terrible, at least not enough to put me off spunking 80 quid