Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ms Maria Stockings & Melissa Milf X - MFF - Lymm  (Read 4666 times)

27 review(s) for MariaLM (26 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
26 review(s) for Melissa Milf X (23 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline davey.edwards1969

External Link/Members Only - Maria

External Link/Members Only - Melissa

The meeting took place a while ago at Melissa's apartment in Lymm - which is very discrete and parking is easy
Comms were very easy and efficient
Just inside the door I was greeted with a full on snog by Mel - who tried to stick her tongue down my throat before she led me through to the lounge where Maria was waiting - Maria also tried to remove my tonsils with her tongue

I was rock hard already and even more so when I stepped back to admire the view - Both girls looked fantastic both wearing skimpy bras, panties and stockings
Melissa's bra was struggling to hold that impressive chest and her panties were so small and lacy that - well let's just say they did nothing to preserve her modesty and the "goods were on show" lol
I sat on the sofa and we had a brief chat to catch up before Maria whipped her bra off and I began feasting on her left tit - soon I was joined by Mel sucking on the right hand one - Maria was clearly enjoying the attention we were giving her and I began rubbing her pussy through her panties - she opened her legs a little to allow better access
It was time to swap over and to my surprise when Mel stood in front of us she had removed her panties as well as her bra
We both feasted on Mel's assets and I encouraged by her to finger her - she was already wet and I commented on this

Next up Maria barked out an order "I want that cock of yours in my mouth" and  stripped me of my clothes before plunging her mouth down for some excellent OWO
I laid back and Melissa resumed snogging me - she stopped briefly and held her panties under my nose
"Does my pussy smell nice ?" she giggled
I replied in the affirmative and also commented that they seemed rather damp
"I've been getting more and more moist since Maria arrived " she laughed

I suggested we move to the bedroom so Maria removed her mouth from my cock and stood up - quick as a flash she peeled her panties off and said " Won't be needing these in there will I " giving me a naughty wink
I followed these 2 naked ladies into the bedroom - what a sight from behind - and I laid on the bed
"My turn for a gobble " said Melissa and began some equally good OWO
Maria stood over my and then lowered her pussy onto my face and asked for a good licking - Absolute heaven !!
We carried on like this for quite a while before the 2 girls swapped over and I was feasting on Mel's pussy

I was at this point under the complete control of these 2 girls and I felt a condom being applied and Maria sank down on me in cowgirl and then rode me for all she was worth

Melissa then suggested we try something else - She handed Maria a vibrating strap on who put it on and turned it up to full power - at this point I must have looked worried because Mel said "Don't worry that's for me" and began some more OWO - Maria positioned herself behind Mel and then began giving her a good seeing to in doggy
"I wish I had a cock sometimes" giggled Maria and said she loved watching herself fucking Mel ( there is a mirror that runs alongside the bed)
Melissa was panting like a dog locked in a car on a hot day and Maria bless her asked if she was ok
"More than ok - carry on " was Mel's reply

Next up Maria laid on the bed legs akimbo whilst Mel ate her pussy and I covered up and went behind ,covered up and entered Mel in doggy - Great stuff !!!
Now Melissa is fully aware of my weakness and it ain't Kryptonite !!! so after a good few minutes she announced "I fancy some anal - how about you?"
Of course I did so Mel reached over and passed me some lube
Suitable wetted I eased my cock into Mel's arse  :drinks: and she let out a deep sigh before announcing " Oooooh that feels good"

Maria remarked that Mel loves a cock in her arse and Mel replied breathlessly that she did

I spent a good 10 minutes banging away with Mel thrusting back and obviously enjoying every minute before I paused "Don't stop" pleaded Mel "I'm loving it"  - apologies to Ronald McDonald  :lol:
Time for the big finale - so off with the cover and Maria resumed her expert cock sucking
Meanwhile Melissa began kissing me and then began playing with her own nipples - out of nowhere she produced a vibrator and began using it on her clit !! moaning gently
I soon errupted into Maria's welcoming mouth and she disappeared to the bathroom to dispose of the evidence ( as they say in CSI)
However Mel hadn't finished with me yet and politely asked if she could have a go !!
More OWO from Mel and by the time Maria had returned she had coaxed another deposit from me- albeit a much smaller one
Melissa proudly announced "I've managed to get another load out of him" to which Maria laughed and said "No way - what's he like"

We all tidied up the room - plenty of wipes and tissues and we returned to the lounge for a chat - Maria soon had to make tracks and got dressed but Mel and I carried on chatting naked and after she had gone I got dressed in front of a naked Mel who didn't seem in any rush to put any clothes on !!!
No rush to leave and we had an intelligent conversation about a variety of things

In summary -a great 2 girl punt with 2 very attractive girls who certainly enjoy the job and it shows in their attitude and performance

Point to note - although Melissa is pretty receptive to requests for anal it is always at her discretion and may attract an extra fee

« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 07:28:11 am by davey.edwards1969 »

Offline Steveraynor

Sounds like you had an amazing time. Can I ask the cost for both ladies please? And the duration you stayed

Offline chrishornx

Sounds like you had an amazing time. Can I ask the cost for both ladies please? And the duration you stayed

good point

Offline quatter11

This sounds awesome. Got me hard reading it. Great write up!

Offline Bustydusty

Sounds great Davey

I haven’t got round to seeing Melissa but had a few great sessions with Maria

Online eric 70

I did'nt know these two worked together :wacko:

Offline Strongrightarm

Had my eye on these for sometime however, now I know they work together you might have just found something worth raiding the piggy bank for!

Offline Hollywell

I've had 3 different threesomes with mel all good  but this sounds like the best partnership