Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Thai Naughty - Queensway - very good  (Read 5415 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6722077) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Plinkyplonky

External Link/Members Only

Summary: AW profile is,miraculously, accurate. Cute girl

Date: early June 2022
Cost: £150 for 1 h

Communication: very efficient, perhaps too efficient since I texted my enquiry and they immediately sent a confirmation text! They say they’re working on a website but for now it’s through AW.

Location: block of outdated flats in Queensway. There were two porters / guards by the door but they didn’t question me

SP: short, very pretty, relatively young (maybe late 20s, early 30s) Thai girl. Hair in good condition, tiny bit of acne but nothing to worry about. C cup tits (bolt ons) with long nipples. Not much of an ass. Not skinny but certainly not fat (even though she had a huge tub of diet powder). C-section scar and boob job scars visible.

Meeting: she was timid but smiling. After the paperwork, I had a shower in the manky bathroom and they proceeded to the action: petting (I didn’t kiss but I think she would have), RO, Up against the sofa from behind, mish, OWO and CIM. She made quite realistic orgasm noises which was a nice touch. After I cleaned up and it was clear I wasn’t going to murder her she opened up and was more talkative and she showed me photos of her trip to central London. Says she’s here for 3 months.

Conclusion: good option if you want a submissive, very pretty Thai

Banned reason: Boundary pusher.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Plinkyplonky

Oh sorry, this needs to go in London, not S East.

Offline Plinkyplonky

No, i wouldn’t say that but we both made ourselves understood.

Offline bossrossi477

thx. basically she's has a child

Offline Plinkyplonky

I remember reading somewhere that over 90% of SPs in this country do it to support a child.

Offline petermisc

Communication: very efficient, perhaps too efficient since I texted my enquiry and they immediately sent a confirmation text! They say they’re working on a website but for now it’s through AW.
Who is this "they"?  Is this a b&s operation?

Offline SoapyTW

'They' could be used to reference a known, specific person, but with an unknown gender... and they are Thai... so.... Ladyboy confirmed

<I'm joking>

Offline bossrossi477

she's not anymore in queensway??