Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charmaine & mis suzy - MFF - Northampton  (Read 4426 times)

1 review(s) for mis suzy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Rothmans

Charmaine
External Link/Members Only   Phone number 07462 534190

Mis Suzy
External Link/Members Only

This meet happened a couple of weeks ago at Charmaine's flat on the outskirts of Northampton.

I have been visiting Charmaine for a few years now and although an older lady (71) she never fails with her enthusiasm and obvious love of sexual pleasure. She has a number of massage reviews on this forum Whilst in conversation one time she mentioned that she was bisexual and that it had been some years since she had been intimate with another lady. As I quite fancied the idea of a threesome, I mentioned to Charmaine whether she would like next time for me to find another lady to join us, to which she readily agreed. Although she did ask me to make sure that the lady wasn't too much younger than her.

After searching Adultwork for a suitable playmate in the Northampton area, I settled on Mis Suzy. Her age stated was 61 and she provided outcall services to M/F couples. However although her reviews on Adultwork were good I couldn't find a review for her on this forum. Nevertheless a time and date were agreed and communications through email and texts were good. The fee agreed for 90 minutes was £180 to Suzy and £120 to Charmaine.

I was in correspondence with Charmaine on the afternoon of the meet, in which she mentioned that she was rather nervous and I confessed that I was too. As with any first meet you are never quite sure how it is going to turn out.

I arrived at Charmaine's flat in good time with a bottle of wine in hand. After a welcome kiss, we both eagerly awaited Suzy to arrive. Suzy had already confirmed by text that she was on her way. We both kept a lookout into the car park to watch out for her arrival. Suzy inadvertently heightened the suspense by arriving a few minutes late. But as this tall elegant well-dressed blonde got out of the car and walked across the car park, I think we both knew that we were going to enjoy ourselves.

Charmaine answered the door and in came Suzy.  Suzy looks younger than her stated age. Blonde, blue eyed and almost 6 feet tall in her high heels. With both ladies complimenting one another and wine poured, the nerves seemed to dissipate. I was then invited by Charmaine to remove my clothes as both ladies kissed and their clothing removed too. Suzy showed off her recent heart shaped tattoos on the front of each breast and before I knew it both were devouring my cock and balls for some lovely OWO. Suzy wore hold ups which was nice,  but kept a bodice type garment on around her middle (which wasn't a problem for me, just something that I noted), whilst Charmaine was completely naked.

Charmaine then invited us into her bedroom where she soon had her head buried between Suzy's legs giving her a good licking, whilst I had my cock in Suzy's mouth.  We spent the rest of the time, pleasuring and kissing one another, interspersed with some chat. To be honest looking back now things are a bit blurry. Suzy did ride me and was a good fuck. We changed to doggy style and the site of her lovely arse bouncing off me, whilst Charmaine telling that I looked great fucking her meant, that I was soon filling the condom. Although both ladies did their best I was unable to recover for a second orgasm. I have to say that both ladies french kissed and sucked great. And both myself and Charmaine agreed afterwards that Suzy had a most wonderful tasting pussy.

It was soon time for Suzy to leave us and we kissed goodbye. But as Charmaine knows that I can normally cum twice in a meet, she was soon back on the bed again giving me a blow job. I was soon back to full mast and fucked her in missionary before cumming a second time.

I wouldn't hesitate about seeing both ladies again, both together or individually and I almost certainly will.

Offline MajorPayne

Well done - glad you had a good time.

I have fond memories of a MFF with Charmaine and Zoe.   But that was non-interactive with the ladies.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280641.0

Online Newtothisstuff

I have Miss Suzy on my blacklist. Although it's not showing now, until fairly recently she offered bareback.

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review op I am curious about Charmaine can you be a little more informative as to how she is?   :hi:

Offline shiptonlad

There are a lot of reviews of Charmaine on here which should help.

Offline MajorPayne

Thanks for the review op I am curious about Charmaine can you be a little more informative as to how she is?   :hi:
How she is as a Service Provider? Or how she is physically?

Both can be best answered from her various reviews.