Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: stunning amy xxx - Cheltenham (touring)  (Read 3538 times)

19 review(s) for mistress amy xxx (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pythondan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 minutes.

I do not see many EE girls, especially Romanians, due to concerns about trafficing but when Amy's profile popped up in my area I did some research and saw she had some decent reviews on here and seems to be working independently so I decided to take a punt.

Comms were by text and efficient - it was easy to book a meeting for 30 minutes the following day.

I arrived at the postcode provided at the appointed time, called Amy and received directions to the apartment where she was staying. This turned out to be a serviced apartment near the Brewery complex. Amy answered the door and I was pleased with her appearance - pretty face with glasses and a trim toned body.

Her English is excellent. Fee paid and she stripped off revealing a cute pair of boobs. Her hygiene was very good - clean and fresh.

She started off with a massage which was ok and then started covered oral which was not too deep but enjoyable.

We then moved on to sex starting with cowgirl which was great and went on for quite a while with her varying the pace to good effect. Next on to doggy and then finished in missionary.

What I particularly enjoyed was the eye contact in cowgirl and missionary - it was very sexy watching her face as we fucked.

After the sex she cleaned me up and we chatted for a bit before I left.

Really enjoyable, value for money meet and I would see her again.

Offline mauro 1

Offline southcoastpunter

Hello, but was it OWO?

i think he said:

and then started covered oral which was not too deep but enjoyable.

Offline mauro 1

Offline lamboman

If only she did OWO,OW is completely pointless for me I can't feel a thing.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JimmySW

No FK either but at £100 an hour/ 60 per half .................

Offline Markc

She has great rates but these days l would want OWO as standard

Offline pythondan

Update to my review.

I noticed on my AW hotlist that Amy had returned to Cheltenham so I texted her and agreed a 30 minute meeting later that afternoon.

Turns out she was staying in the infamous Bliss Apartments. Turned up and Amy was ready on time. Similar to previous meeting but this time I did some reverse oral which she seemed to enjoy. No kissing or OWO which kind of reminded me of what punting was like when I first started about 20 years ago.

£60 to fuck a very attractive, friendly girl in her 20's is great value. Yes I would be happy to pay a bit more for kissing and OWO but it is not on offer so just enjoyed what she was willing to provide.