Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Fernandagfe2022 - Reading  (Read 856 times)

3 review(s) for Fernanda Loira Sexy (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline windsorian69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok, first review (I know, been here a long time etc)...been out of the market during this COVID hiatus and now getting back in the saddle...I know, no excuse for not writing reviews previously but now my review cherry has been popped I'll contribute more. As it's my first review, please feel free to provide and constructive feedback

When : May 2022

One hour for £130.

Had a free morning planned so decided to see who was around. Saw Fernanda and she looked good to me.

Comms : all by text. Sent a message two days prior to the meet and got good, quick responses.

Location : Modern flat near the Hilton Reading on the new housing development there. Parking is a nightmare (controlled residents parking and visitors permits) so better to park and walk. As I was standing out side I caught the whiff of canabis..."fruity" I thought...more later

The girl : Gorgeous lady with a beautifully proportioned tits, cute ass but absolutely covered in tattoos - her profile pictures do show these to be fair. She did look like her profile photos but with slightly darker hair

The booking : I messaged and told her I was outside so she let me know she was coming down to open the door. She arrived with a coat and we headed to the lift. Out of the lift and straight to her flat, There was another girl there having a shower. Now, I'm not against people smoking weed but the whole flat stank of the stuff and she looked a little wired. Maybe I should have walked but she was gorgeous...

She took her coat off to reveal a tight beautiful body in a matching bra and thong set. She took off my clothes and with her back to me started to grind her bum on my cock. No kissing (admittedly she doesn't mention kissing on her "Enjoys" list, just cheek pecks and then onto the bed...on with the jacket (with her mouth) and then OW, alternating between her mouth and hand. Pop 1 and it was ok. 5 minutes rest and then she was on with the condom and "you fuck me doggy"...I was nowhere near hard enough but she carried on...started with doggy with me semi-hard and her giving the fake noises...a bit off putting as I knew I wasn't doing much. I pulled out and lay down next to her. Kissed her tits and tried to play with her pussy but was told "no". Anyway, after a little while she started on the OW again and after about 10 minutes came Pop 2.

During all of this time she had to use a translating app on her phone to ask me questions...her English is almost non-existent, She wanted to  know what month was I born, what star sign...all in all a little weird. Could have the drugs perhaps

Brief shower, dressed and out in 40 minutes

Conclusion :  Good looking girl and gorgeous body...good to look at

Pros : Cracking body good looking facially. Almost no English

Cons : Smell of drugs (I was worried the smell would linger on my clothes)...no touching of her pussy...no kissing but that is on her profile. Parking

Would I go back : No

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac