Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf-Catherine - Maidenhead  (Read 1735 times)

30 review(s) for Milf-Catherine (22 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline WelshClipper

External Link/Members Only

One hour for £120.

Catherine has been in my hotlist for ages, thanks to ukp I knew she would be good and I love petite blondes. :). Comms by a phone call and texts.

Location : Modern flat near Sainsburys, I had a few problems locating her main entrance to the property but all good.

The girl : Good looking forty year old, just like the photos on her profile with a bobbed blonde haircut. There are a few reviews suggesting Catherine is not a facially the best but I found her attractive, engaging and her body is of a girl much younger.

The booking : We started with some light kissing then she asked me to lie on the bed where she started with a brief massage and worked down to the nether regions. With some more kisses and fondling she then got up and removed her tight dress. Still in bra and panties she started an excellent OWO. I leaned forward to remove her bra and then worked on her panties. Her body really is gorgeous. Next she rolled on the condom and mounted me in cowgirl. I blew my load soon after. We chatted and cuddled after and I enjoyed her amazing nipples that were rock hard. I then went down on her and enjoyed a nice bit of RO. Soon time to go and I showered and left.

Conclusion : Catherine is well reviewed but I thought it important to advise she still delivers the goods.

Pros : Nice petite blonde. OWO and RO as standard. Great figure. Natural B tits with big nipples.

Cons : None for me

Would I go back : Without question.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.  Good to hear she is delivering and still £120.