Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Camilla - Woolwich SE18. Timewaster  (Read 933 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6754094) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline loveahe

Dropped my car off for a service and noticed the review for this SP was only 10 minutes walk away.  Arranged a time in the morning, told her it's be a quick hour in and out.

External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

Dropped the car off and walked along the river, messaged the SP told her I was 10 minutes away.  When I arrived at the location, it was a bit of a mess.  No numbers on the communal doors of the flats so pretty hard to find the door number she'd given me. Messaged her again to say I was outside and which door was hers, finally got a message back at 10 past the hour saying she'd be delayed another 20 minutes.  Told her to get fcuked and walked back to Woolwich.

Time waster, the mammasan is booking these girls solid.  Didn't expect much from this crew, but this was below even my expectations!

Offline Oc

Are you sure you had the right building? There are definitely numbers on the doors, and numbers on the wall too when you get out of lifts pointing to which way you go…like a hotel.

Offline loveahe

Yes, one of those deserted semi new-build slums that sprang up round there.

I wasn't so concerned about the grotty accomodation, it was the double booking that pissed me off.

Offline earlgreyman

Dropped my car off for a service and noticed the review for this SP was only 10 minutes walk away.  Arranged a time in the morning, told her it's be a quick hour in and out.

External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

Dropped the car off and walked along the river, messaged the SP told her I was 10 minutes away.  When I arrived at the location, it was a bit of a mess.  No numbers on the communal doors of the flats so pretty hard to find the door number she'd given me. Messaged her again to say I was outside and which door was hers, finally got a message back at 10 past the hour saying she'd be delayed another 20 minutes.  Told her to get fcuked and walked back to Woolwich.

Time waster, the mammasan is booking these girls solid.  Didn't expect much from this crew, but this was below even my expectations!

Another one on my HL struck off. She looks hot, no wonder she's busy - but it's greedy and a lame excuse for double booking punters back to back, it's inevitable there'll be delays. Thanks for the review.