Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MollySwedish - Manchester  (Read 9245 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline two pumps and squirt

External Link/Members Only
Price - £60 - 30mins

Finnally got round to seeing Molly, She is well reviewed so was expecting good things. I wasnt disappointed. Very easy to arrange booking. Appartment very clean and tidy. She is the girl in the photos. Asked me to wash my hands which i did. I would describe her as a perfect GFE. Her price is reasonable and all her likes seem to be included in the price so there was no asking/negotiating for extras. OWO and kissing is what i was after and there was lots given. Her BJ was great. Started in doggy then to mish. Didnt last long but didnt felt rushed at all.

I would recommend and i do plan to return.

Offline JackSpin

She’s a regular for me too, never lets me down.

If you don’t want to risk it, go to molly lol

Offline marksmith1986

Does she allow 2 pops in 30 mins?  And is parking available and safe close by?

Offline Bustydusty

Does she allow 2 pops in 30 mins?  And is parking available and safe close by?
Free street parking 2/3 mins away - when i first asked about 2 cums she said no but got 2 cim last time without having to ask

Offline cyanblue

Did you book her through AW or are you a regular who has her mobile ?

Offline tr!gger

Did you book her through AW or are you a regular who has her mobile ?

Her number is displayed on her AW page.

Offline cyanblue

Thanks for that . Read a review a while ago that said she was just seeing regulars .

Offline fullenglish

Fussy, pack a few pounds and its a no, needs to reread the job description

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Eh? What do you mean.   :unknown:

Offline Ihateaero

I think fullenglish is making reference to the fact that Molly will not see large men.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I think fullenglish is making reference to the fact that Molly will not see large men.
In fairness her profile says she wont see severe or morbidly obese men rather than guys who are just carrying a few extra pounds which let's be fair is most of us.

My guess is that Full English has had a few too many of them and got turned away  :rolleyes:

Offline Cryton123

I disagree. Her body, her choice. If there’s a race, body type etc that she doesn’t want to have sex with that’s completely her right.

Offline Jayj

I disagree. Her body, her choice. If there’s a race, body type etc that she doesn’t want to have sex with that’s completely her right.

Couldn’t agree more, if the SP has a list of things she isn’t comfortable with then that’s completely her prerogative, she’s selling her body it’s absolutely her decision who she sells to, prostitution hasn’t got a set of consumer rights end of, she doesn’t do fat blokes simple as that find a girl who does or get a salad instead of a McD 😂

Offline fullenglish

Strange how you all assume I'm severe or morbidly obese, I was just making a point, service providers should provide services to all unless they are drunk, drugged, unhygienic or rude/violent.  No doubt all you guys have six packs and Brad Pitt looks that's why you frequent Whores same as all of us on here  :yahoo: :dash:

Offline Charlie Chalk

Strange how you all assume I'm severe or morbidly obese, I was just making a point, service providers should provide services to all unless they are drunk, drugged, unhygienic or rude/violent.  No doubt all you guys have six packs and Brad Pitt looks that's why you frequent Whores same as all of us on here  :yahoo: :dash:
I’m not aware that you “frequent whores” at all, based on your complete lack of reviews in the 17 months you’ve been a member on here. Care to contribute something positive, or do you just want to continue being a Billy Blowhard?

Online Moby Dick

Should they?
Write to the whore ombudsman and let them know you have been mistreated.  :sarcastic:
Or do you prefer pimped WG who don’t get a choice of clientele?

Offline Bustydusty

Nonsense it’s their choice

Offline BaldEagle

Why should a girl not have a choice in who she sees? She's a human being with her own likes and dislikes. Put down your Full English breakfast and read carefully the words of wisdom from Cryton123 and Jayj above. There are too many people in this country who hold a sense of entitlement to whatever they want, whatever the other party wishes.

Offline Hollywell

I agree it's her choice,  I'm a bit overweight never met before my meeting and had a great time she's lovely

Offline Springoid

I prefer it when they are honest like that.  It’s a worry when your a bigger guy whether it’s a turn off or not, so I know not to book with her without embarrassment.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
In fairness her profile says she wont see severe or morbidly obese men rather than guys who are just carrying a few extra pounds which let's be fair is most of us.

My guess is that Full English has had a few too many of them and got turned away  :rolleyes:
That's only obvious if you've read her profile, I hadn't, I just saw his first post because that needed to be approved and it made no sense.  Slightly different wording would have explained it.   :hi:

Offline ISTS2005

I was just making a point, service providers should provide services to all unless they are drunk, drugged, unhygienic or rude/violent.  No doubt all you guys have six packs and Brad Pitt looks that's why you frequent Whores same as all of us on here  :yahoo: :dash:

Scumbag comment. SPs should be able to choose whoever they want to see, they should not have to provide services to anyone unless they choose to. Waving a bit of cash round does not entitle you to anything. Their body, their life, their choice.

Secondly, looks like you frequent fuck all. Non-contributing member, with a very sinister way of thinking. Good job I'm no Mod as I'd fucking ban you as you seem like a leeching weirdo to me.

Offline BaldEagle

Scumbag comment. SPs should be able to choose whoever they want to see, they should not have to provide services to anyone unless they choose to. Waving a bit of cash round does not entitle you to anything. Their body, their life, their choice.

Secondly, looks like you frequent fuck all. Non-contributing member, with a very sinister way of thinking. Good job I'm no Mod as I'd fucking ban you as you seem like a leeching weirdo to me.

I take it that your chosen career path didn't include the Diplomatic Service  :D. But fair does, every word you wrote is spot on  :thumbsup:

Online tightfoot69

She seems great value. I don’t think I have punted with a Scandinavian before either.

I am in Manchester in a couple of weeks and trying to find a couple of good punts. Shame she only does weekdays but will still try and see her.

Offline Bustydusty

She seems great value. I don’t think I have punted with a Scandinavian before either.

I am in Manchester in a couple of weeks and trying to find a couple of good punts. Shame she only does weekdays but will still try and see her.
She’s definitely value (if you like vanilla)

If you want fk,owo and cim (which I do) she’s cheaper than the parlours now with Sheridans charging extras
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 12:33:18 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Manstead

She’s definitely value (if you like vanilla)

If you want fk,owo and cim (which I do) she’s cheaper than the parlours now with Sheridans charging extras
She looks very good for the money. If the French Kissing like proper Deep French Kissing?
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bustydusty

She looks very good for the money. If the French Kissing like proper Deep French Kissing?

I wouldn’t say deep but nice with plenty of tongue