Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Young Lucy  (Read 2154 times)

3 review(s) for PETITE YOUNG LUCY (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline brushhand811

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been on holiday so needed to get back into the fray. Highly tempted too revisit Hot Beatrice and how i wish i had. Petite Young Lucy is NOT petite. She is the girl in photos but clever angles or photoshop has been used. She is a 16 with a huge tummy. Should have walked but she was already Plan B so thought it would do.It didnt!!

Made OW last as long as i could as could till i popped which was OK, couldnt face mounting this girl. She tried to kiss but i avoided as a bad breath was an issue, tried a HJ for second pop but gave up and left after 45 mins.

I am too fluffy and just felt sickened with myself after for not walking.

She is in N3 but not same flat as Blonde Leila

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thanks for the warning although £80 an hour would have been a red flag for me, proof that the camera can lie.  :thumbsdown:

Offline backofthenet

HELP ME JESUS - Size 16 and bad breath.

If it's any consolation to you, mate - what you have just done is to add to the collective wisdom of the punting community so that, if they are sensible, they don't follow in your footsteps. It's exactly why this site exists, and why we should all spread the word when we've come a cropper. So good on you.  :hi:

Offline brushhand811

Thanks Guys, I have has some good punts at £80, the big mistake was in not turning on my heel!! It then takes some bottle to own up to the board that i have been a prat but the needs of the many outweigh the needs of one