Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Laylaloulou - Bestwood, Nottingham  (Read 1216 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6506907) (22 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline wantkinkyfun

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £50 for BJ

Location: A road around Bestwood I know well as used to have a regular two doors away! House entrance around the back is quite discrete. Action took place in the lounge.

Comms: I was close to giving up trying to see her when she suddenly sent me her phone number and said she was available. I arrived at agreed time and she only kept me waiting a further ten minutes.

Girl: Tall and attractive in a cute sort of way with small boobs. Extremely friendly from the outset but a bit all over the place until the fun started.

I don't have much to add to previous reviews. I'm glad I kept trying to see her as it was worth the effort. She gives a great deepthroat bj. I had her in various positions including upside down on the sofa. She encourages you to go to the max by pulling your thighs in close. Always smiling as she came up for air. No clock watching but I don't like to overstay my welcome so decided it was time to finish and she enthusiastically swallowed everything.

She was good to chat with after and I look forward to returning. if you want a great bj she is perfect. She likes short meets without sex so not really suitable if you want a longer experience or full sex.