Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: N.N.N. - Birmingham  (Read 3546 times)

17 review(s) for Nicky's angel.eyes (10 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Kinkyfucker

Booked with Nicole a few weeks back. Accurate pictures but the apartment block is a high rise, felt safe enough.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Meeting arranged via text, good clear messages. Text when I parked nearby and then given the number. Lots of people going in and out.

First Impressions. Tall, slim and sexy. Looks like her pics. Small tits but she was right up my street. Dressed as in stocking and heels but nothing else as I requested. I think she works with other girls there as well.

Services. Had half an hour with and everything is protected. No kissing. Very vanilla but well delivered. She is a little bit shy and lacking in confidence but overall no complaints.

Main event: got onto the the bed semi naked and she comes over and starts to fondle me, soon the boxers come off and she gives the old boy a clean. Thought she was going to give me OWO but instead reach for a condom. Decent BJ and moved herself well for a 69. Clean and doesn’t mind you licking her ass. Asks if I’m ready to fuck her and she clean the condom again and applies lubes and hops on. Rides me with vigour, reverse cowgirl while looking in the mirror. We switch to doggy and then to miss. Think she enjoyed it and really put in a shift on top. Cleans me up, cuddles and asks when I am coming back.

Overall verdict. Good value for money, skinny slim girl if that is your thing.
Would I return ?  Yes, very soon!

Offline Man of steel

Punted her a few times when she first started out..always a plan c..told me then she use to pop over from Romania to earn some dough  ..on one occasion she spoke to her mum prior to the punt who did not seem to know she was in England... experience if i remember then was quite vanilla but enjoyable.. however surprised you said she has small tits..I thought they were a handful..34 b or c...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 04:28:44 am by Man of steel »

Offline smiler999

Haven’t seen her for about 2-3 years. As you say, vanilla but know what you’re getting. Used to have good pussy muscle control and feel her gripping my cock, enjoyable.

Keep meaning to try her flat mate Kim for her decent sounding cim or anal value, not as slim though but can’t have it all I guess

Offline pbrown355

NNN service as you describe. Breasts more C than small. KKK bigger all round. Happy to do anal and CIM, all great value. Very much like both of them.

Offline samsung1

NNN service as you describe. Breasts more C than small. KKK bigger all round. Happy to do anal and CIM, all great value. Very much like both of them.

KKK v.friendly girl she has put alot of weight on and smelt of b.o last time i saw her. more of a plan b/c in the scary times of girls charging 200ph.