Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT: Camilla, lovely-latinas.com - South Quay  (Read 2816 times)

Offline yon yonson

Was in the area and fancied a quickie so had a look on AW. Initially booked Bianca Beauty but was B&S when I turned up, and ended up with Camilla. Did initially think to walk but Camilla looked quite fit - she looked like a cute student with her glasses on, so in for a penny, in for a pound. £80 for 30 mins.

Bianca link:

External Link/Members Only

Doesn't look like Camilla has an AW profile, so you can find her at External Link/Members Only

The Girl: As I said before, she looked cute with her glasses on, which swung it for me. She also has a very ample chest, so if you are a fan of big boobs, you'll like her.

Location: council block, not the nicest of areas but fine in the daytime I reckon. About ten minutes walk from the DLR.

Action: lots of extras, but I was just looking for a quick release - so wasn't too fussed on kissing or OWO. Quick shake to get the mister hard before condom on for OW, decent enough effort but not expecting attention to the balls or anything here. Lubed up, went into cowboy mode, and was a great sight watching her bounce up and down and feeling her breasts - she pounds away quite hard (probably just to speed up the deed) and it worked as it wasn't too long before I emptied into the bag. She also allowed a bit of light pussy touching with my hand at the start, but didn't initiate anything too full on as got the sense that it might not be welcome / or be an extra. Didn't last the full 30 mins - 15 min would be a better option but don't think that's available. Depends on how good your stamina is.

Dressed and a very quick chat, she seemed friendly enough. Think she is new to the UK.

Return: maybe
« Last Edit: May 29, 2022, 05:36:16 pm by yon yonson »

Online Dark_Gable

Sorry, I jumped the gun and indexed this to Bianca. I will ask a mod to remove it.

Offline penisilin

She (Camila) wore glasses for the meet?

Offline yon yonson

She (Camila) wore glasses for the meet?

She had them on at the start but took them off for the action bit. In retrospect, I should have asked her to keep them on.

Offline penisilin

Agreed, she looks sexier with the glasses on. Hope she tours my area sometime as she ticks most of my boxes.

Offline Ron89

Bianca defo a dude, this one probably, less obvious but inclined to say she is.

Offline Iz88

Bianca defo a dude, this one probably, less obvious but inclined to say she is.

LOL deffo not a dude