Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Squirting recommendation. Ideally Swansea side of Cardiff.  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Thecook

Hi guys, I’m fancying a squirter, does anyone have any recommendations please, ideally Swansea side of cardiff but don’t mind heading to cardiff if needed and preferably one that can be booked on the day.
Cheers👍
« Last Edit: May 29, 2022, 07:42:43 am by Thecook »

Offline Milf Hunter

External Link/Members Only

It’s a trek to Bristol, but if it’s squirting your after….

Offline Discreet_welshman

What about Swansea itself?

I recently had the pleasure of Ericaleah, formally Skye of Porfolio, all I can say is, she squirts  :P

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Review when I get around to it  :rolleyes:

DW  :hi:

Offline welshpunter17

My ex was a squirter, Interesting memories but not the kind of mess I liked cleaning up

Online Dan Dastardly

I was reading an article I found on the internet , it said if you have the right technique you can make any woman ejaculate .

Offline iverthickone

I was reading an article I found on the internet , it said if you have the right technique you can make any woman ejaculate .

I always do!   :cool:

:lol:

This is not true btw.  Never quite sure if I like it or not in truth.  Makes you feel like you have got something right, but makes a bloody mess, and not fun to lay in!

Online Dan Dastardly

I always do!   :cool:

:lol:

This is not true btw.  Never quite sure if I like it or not in truth.  Makes you feel like you have got something right, but makes a bloody mess, and not fun to lay in!
No , I didn’t believe it either , rather fun in my opinion!

Offline Punting_Mad

Cook... Have you decided on someone?

Offline Thecook

Cook... Have you decided on someone?
I’ve only had Erica recommend and all though she is very attractive she not my type really, I’m not into enhanced breasts and the athletic body, don’t get me wrong I’d be like a rat up a drain pipe if I got chatting to her in a pub but when you’re paying 160 rupees Id like a more natural body.
So no haven’t taken the plunge so to speak but would love to be squirted all over!
I’ll keep an eye out but will definitely review when I do.

Offline Thecook

Is this one in spec?
No In calls but thanks - I’m going to have a look at cardiff to see if I can find one there or even Newport.

Offline aazbo22

I have made contact with her and she does car meet on a spacious blacked out vehicle! Not booked..... yet