Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_Lisa_xxx - Glasgow  (Read 1617 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Clattypats]

Offline Hardpipe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Lisa few days back when in Glasgow see she’s moved on now but said she tours regular.

Meet was city centre apartment, another girl there as I heard here talking to her as I left, not something that bothers me as fair play to girls pairing up for safety but some guys may not like.

The usual behind door on arrival but not disappointed on the reveal lovely looking girl pretty much as per her profile wearing a pretty standard short dress. Quick peck and led to the room paid the fee and offered a shower and drink, en-suite shower with towel etc all available.
Came out the shower and Lisa was down to the undies we bit off a kiss and feel about each other then lay down on the bed. Just got a feeling at this point it wasn’t going to be a great punt plenty kissing through the visit but not good DFK just on the lips and just felt weird, one of my top things is a good snog usually just find it helps to make things more chilled. After a bit kissing and feeling about she went down good owo to start but then just felt that she was trying to get me to pop as soon as possible. No attention to playing or sucking balls/sack just speeding up sucking me off as I don’t come quick that way. Got her to stop and went for a bit off exploration on her, just felt very mechanical throughout when talking to her or comments she just made this kind of giggle but after a bit just got annoying like she didn’t understand what you said or just didn’t give a f’’’k. Sex a couple of position then finished and quick massage which was ok. Quick shower and left on checking about 5minutes short of the hour, again trying to engage with a bit of chat but most responses were that annoying giggle.
On summary hot girl with hot body but unfortunately just didn’t feel the service matched. I deffo wouldn’t go back unfortunately as a few good reviews but just didn’t live up to them.