Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Am I being an idiot but...  (Read 3701 times)

Offline Polo123

Newbie here, evening all.

I've got a bit of a thing for Ilford Lane, in particular after a few evenings out on the piss over the last couple of months I walk that way on my way home eyeing up the "ladies"working there and its giving me the horn something chronic, starting to feel like an itch I'm really going to need to scratch.

I'm sure its likely to be a combo of the fact that they have that EE filth look about them, coupled with one too many on my part, but grateful for anyone with a bit more nous than me to either strongly advise against or tell a happier tale of a good experience. I'm not even sure I'm going to be the right fit for them as despite a few laps and my eyeballs burning holes in their tits their interest is mild at best so maybe I have to return in the car to really cash in. Is it worth the potential agg if I can walk an extra half mile to the sauna opposite Goodmayes station or better still organise my time better and book something via AW?

Grateful for any wise words from the old heads, have been punting for a year or so with mixed success, but it seems for now Green Lane is occupying my waking thoughts.

Cheers.

Offline iPad3

I don't know the area but having read your post I'd say, yes you're being an idiot. I can think of many reasons why this would be a bad idea!

cockneybstrd

Newbie here, evening all.

I've got a bit of a thing for Ilford Lane, in particular after a few evenings out on the piss over the last couple of months I walk that way on my way home eyeing up the "ladies"working there and its giving me the horn something chronic, starting to feel like an itch I'm really going to need to scratch.

I'm sure its likely to be a combo of the fact that they have that EE filth look about them, coupled with one too many on my part, but grateful for anyone with a bit more nous than me to either strongly advise against or tell a happier tale of a good experience. I'm not even sure I'm going to be the right fit for them as despite a few laps and my eyeballs burning holes in their tits their interest is mild at best so maybe I have to return in the car to really cash in. Is it worth the potential agg if I can walk an extra half mile to the sauna opposite Goodmayes station or better still organise my time better and book something via AW?

Grateful for any wise words from the old heads, have been punting for a year or so with mixed success, but it seems for now Green Lane is occupying my waking thoughts.

Cheers.

Firstly Ilford Lane is a bit further than half a mile from Goodmayes Station

And you seem to have got Green Lane confused with Ilford Lane too...

And Ilford Lane has always been a scum hole and a Romanian Street Hooker was stabbed to death there last year.

Considering Ilford Goodmayes Barking Stratford Manor Park Seven Kings etc are full of Sergei's low cost brood I cant see why you would want to bother with the ones that have been sent to Ilford Lane streets.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 05:35:35 pm by cockneybstrd »

Offline hendrix

The only reason I'd venture down Ilford Lane is for a curry at Ruby's which also houses the Ambala sweets place. Good grub usually..but as for punting..Nah.

Pussiehunter

The only time I would go there is for a bj and a pizza lol..

cockneybstrd

The only reason I'd venture down Ilford Lane is for a curry at Ruby's which also houses the Ambala sweets place. Good grub usually..but as for punting..Nah.

It was alright when I was 16 as several off the taxi cab offices were fronts for selling weed.

Got to agree with Ambala Sweets Place... I thought I was going to turn diabetic the last time I had some of the stuff from there,,,,

Offline Polo123

Thanks guys, appreciate the input, suspect this is what I needed to hear.

And CockneyB, yes spot on with the geography, must have been on the beer scooter to make that so close and miss out the whole of Green Lane, although i have heard that hookers have been seen working the street there too now!

Cheers

cockneybstrd

No worries Polo..

That shows how much the area has changed if you've got street walkera on green lane. And there are plenty of safer options in the local area which I hope you will choose rather than taking the risk not only of a street walker but also getting rolled over by the local hungry youf"s

LL

starting to feel like an itch I'm really going to need to scratch.
An STI caught from a skanky street walker?
 :hi:

Offline CBPaul

I don't think getting the urge to punt when walking past a street girl on your way home after a night out is being an idiot, with the lure of an easy shag like that most blokes would probably have a certain level of temptation.

The idea of punting on foot having had a few beers is idiocy though. You won't get much more vulnerable than trousers down, balls deep up some dark alley - and I don't mean that as a euphemism  :D

I don't know the area you are talking about but as an ex street punter I've made a few comments on other threads. It's all about the risks of getting caught because you won't beat the rozzers if they are out with their cctv and anpr. You're no safer on foot either. 

Bobby.baracus

I used to go regularly to the 'San Sauna' (nickname was 'the green door') just opposite Goodmayes Station, years back, when i lived close by. Had plenty of Asian girls (plus a fair few EE's) then - sadly no more I fear. Can't find a decent 'lineup' sauna/parlour with a choice of asians anymore.