Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JuneThailand - Haverhill  (Read 2326 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5776260) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Narnia

External Link/Members Only

JuneThailand

Fee paid £120 for 1 hour

My visit happened last week. And sadly albeit there were some good stuff to report, this is only a neutral.

Comms
All good, enquired the day before and agreed a date and time. I had to make it slightly later and this was accommodated with no problems. On arrival in general area (there is ample free parking on nearby roads) I was given the house number.

This is a VERY residential area, with lots of passers by and the path up to the house is very long, quite a walk of shame!

Meeting
Although the driveway is loooong June opened the door as I approached as was let in. I was then led upstairs where the teddies were handed over. She stripped out of her little white dress and was completely starkers.

June is more like late 30's early 40's (not 29) she is facially attractive with some Botox lips. Her body tho, wow, simply amazing, an incredible ass and slim waist. Tits are natural with big areolas. this was the positive bit.

The meet started with a massage, good contact but it just felt rushed, with no teasing. I guess as I knew what was coming you could argue there is no point, but some sensuality would have been nice and less workmanlike. Her phone also went off twice during the 15 minute massage. Which was disappointing. Although I did get a good look at her ass and pussy as she reached over.

I was asked to turn over and she enticed the little fella to full glory then stuck what must be the thickest condom in the world on. Some OW (owo £20 extra) which was nice, but only nice, hardly mind blowing. She sat on me briefly but it almost took me over the edge as she was incredibly tight. I asked to go on top which was fine. I prefer that as I can set the pace. (Cum twice is £20 extra).... Some RO on her, she has a delightful dark, puffy pussy that tasted good. Usual moans and tit groaping which was well received. Some missionary for a bit then I asked her to flip over for doggy (her fave position) I pounded away for a while, slow at first then going for it till I came in the bag. (You can't cum on her body). Clean up to finish and some chit chat. I checked the time and I was only 40 minutes in! No offer of a warm down massage. My fault for not asking I guess, and for not checking the time.

Although she was sexy, and pretty, (no kissing allowed) it all felt very mechanical, workmanlike, no real eagerness to make me feel relaxed or pleasured aside from the wham bam thank you mam. And I would have hoped with time left an extra massage would have been offered.

Hey ho, we live and learn, I am still a relative newbie so will remember to keep an eye on the time. But I would not return. Neutral for me.

Offline Tusk

Thanks for the review, really good.

I’d been to the same address for a different girl. Same story. Stunning but not much enthusiasm. And you are right, the house is very exposed, in a very residential area with a long walk up to the door. As a bit of a local, it’s put me off returning.

Offline Suffolkseeker

And to think while you are struggling to have fun with her lack of enthusiasm Lady boy is in the room below.

There has been 4 different Thai girls at this address recently and 2 Ladyboys. In addition to that there is a bloke there sometimes. Black Audi parked on the drive indicates he is home. I believe he may be a male masseur.

I live within about 400 yards of the address and know a lot of people that are neighbours. There would need to be a cracking not to be missed WG there and a dark night before I could want or consider trecking up that path.

What was interesting was yesterday about 06:30 Nicha from Life is good spa parked on the drive and walked up and knocked on the door and went in. WTF !!

Offline Narnia

Now that is interesting! Maybe they are subbing out the work! Lol

It is a bit suspect, and when I drive by there always seems to be a different car/van on the drive. (I walked from a little way away)

June did say they are looking to have 4 girls in Haverhill, just looking for a property. That place is a bit suss. I almost felt the eyes! Little head ruled the big one.

Offline life_wasted

And to think while you are struggling to have fun with her lack of enthusiasm Lady boy is in the room below.

There has been 4 different Thai girls at this address recently and 2 Ladyboys. In addition to that there is a bloke there sometimes. Black Audi parked on the drive indicates he is home. I believe he may be a male masseur.

I live within about 400 yards of the address and know a lot of people that are neighbours. There would need to be a cracking not to be missed WG there and a dark night before I could want or consider trecking up that path.

What was interesting was yesterday about 06:30 Nicha from Life is good spa parked on the drive and walked up and knocked on the door and went in. WTF !!

Are you saying Nicha is one of us? :lol:

Offline Suffolkseeker

Not at all. I'm sure she knows them.

Offline Pat

Yes, being Thai she would probably know them
But she is a different sort of masseuse, offero traditional Thai massage and when I have seen her there has never been anything else on offer

Offline Charmingthickdick

Yes, being Thai she would probably know them
But she is a different sort of masseuse, offero traditional Thai massage and when I have seen her there has never been anything else on offer

No ha may have been asked to provide proper massage training to the SPs who were working there, which would be a nice touch. Many of the FS Thai girls have not got a scooby how to massage professionally.

Offline Tusk

I know what you mean but in fairness that’s not the main reason we go. I would love to know if there’s someone local who does both parts brilliantly. Any recommendations are welcome